- No direct contacts before contract, please
- All payments only over Upwork
- Web strategist (with technical background)
- Project manager
I lead web projects and create websites for clients. I also have some projects of my own. Now I am looking for long-term work relationships.
- logo design
- corporate design
- screen design for websites
- modify/improve existing designs
- sometimes print design
- there are also some tasks that are more boring, like Photoshop work with specifications...
- A real designer (not just now the tools)
- Expert at typography
- Experience in Web
- Professional use of the appropriate tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Trello for task-oriented communication (free)
- Slack for other communication (free)
I use Trello and Slack heavily. In Trello I add tasks and we can discuss task-related topics directly in the card for the task. All other communication goes over Slack. I would invite you to my Slack team.
You must be good at communicating (English and/or German). It's ok to be busy and not have time. I just need to know when I can expect what and if we agree on deadlines, then we should stick to them.
- Visual Design
- Logo design
- Screen design (also mobile)
- Creative (I give you the problem, you find the solution)
- Prepare files in a way, that developers can use it (e.g. Photoshop)
At the beginning it would start with a low work volume (as needed). If things work out well together, the workload will slowly increase as new projects come in.
Let me know why you think this job is for you!