We are a London, UK based company, offering value added services based on thorough market research, to businesses and consultants. We are a company committed to using Upwork and have chosen a large part of our team here. We are only interested in LONG TERM team members, as the genuinely give teams the opportunity to GROW WITH US and join our family.
Most of our REGULAR team members have been with us for an average of 15 months. We focus not only giving you an opportunity to get regular work but also communicate at a personal level with other team members across the world. We train and educate you as part of the process and get you involved in genuinely interesting global projects.
We are looking for a native English speaker content Analyst to join our growing team. We are a multi-talented team offering content development services to companies and consultants around the globe. Ideal candidate is someone who has good eye for finding relevant data by searching over the internet and then personalising the content. As a company, our first commitment is to QUALITY. We expect you to fully understand the scope of each project you get to work on and we encourage you to ask questions and be part of the process.
- Content writing - you will be assigned various writing projects, most of them business-oriented, from whitepapers based on existing research, to articles, landing pages, and so on.
- Proofreading - we are proofreading all our content before delivery and we are counting on our content Analyst to make sure
- Virtual Assistant tasks - every now and then we may need additional VAs for certain projects. We need you to be available for direct contact via email (most commonly) and phone (rarely)
What you can expect: the company is growing fast and you can expect a steady flow of projects. More importantly, we are looking to build an ongoing relationship and we will go out of our way to help you fit in with the team. You will receive clear instructions with each project and you will have a contact person available for ongoing communication, should you need it. We would really appreciate someone who is a long-term player.
- Native English speaker, with a passion for words
- Being comfortable with more technical forms of writing: report analysis, market surveys, etc.
- Advanced editing skills
- A good eye for detail, time management abilities, and good communication skills)