Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
Hummingbill Collect is a Gmail extension that increases the rate of on-time payments for services companies and product suppliers/distributors in India. The application does this through better organization of invoice data, automated payment reminders, and imbedded payment links in invoices.
The job, the "minimum viable product" will be broken into two parts:
First: data entry
Second: data retrieval
We will focus on the first part, data entry. This is the WorkFlow:
When the user opens their Gmail compose window, the Hummingbill sync button (in the compose window) is in the inactive state. As soon as the user adds any attachment (pdf/jpg/doc etc.) the sync button changes to an activate state and the user is prompted to confirm whether the attachment is an invoice: "Is the attachment an invoice?". If the user selects "Yes" then there are two actions that occur:
1) Data from the invoice is synced to the Hummingbill server ... and
2) The user is prompted...
I require a freelance writer to write an ORIGINAL ARTICLE on the main topic: Gamer.
MUST include the following Sub-topics (about 300-350 words per sub-topic will do):
1.Top 10 iPhone Games Development Tips for Developers
3.Why Are mobile games Becoming More Popular?
You may refer to my website: http://www.gamer-authority.com/
The article submitted will be published in this gamer-authority website under "Regular Contributors" section (which will be created soon). Therefore, acceptance of the job offer will mean that you agree to me using your profile details and photo from Upwork to be published in
my gamer-authority website as a "Regular Contributor" to my website.
Minimum word count: At least 1,000words per article. Job to be completed within 24 hours
upon selection of writer
We are looking for a top expert in Magento,
You Must be:
- a TOP EXPERT in Magento
- Know how to solve Magento problems
- Know how to improve the website's functionality
- Handle and be ok with the delays of the project if that happens
- be able to do the work without being supervised
- Quick and effective
Looking for a reliable developer that can do this project for us effectively. It is a very simple project, very easy to follow and if you are a top expert you will be able to do it very quick
The project is this:
you need to take all the contents from here
And you need to insert all of those contents in here first on this test website:
(link will be provided)
The template was installed there but I am not sure if it was well installed, so you may have to reinstall it again.
You will start first from transfer the shop products
Then you will insert the contents from other pages
Then you will insert the new...
We are software development company and now we are looking for a person, who will find clients through Upwork for us. We will provide a negotiable bonus for each client. It is a new position for us, so we are opened for your proposals.
The freelancer will be hired as a hiring manager of our agency. Payments will be proceeded for each response from a client on Upwork.
You should be a self-motivated and result-oriented person and ready to start right away.
Describe the sales process instead of a cover letter. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are working on a transcription project for K12. Request to please provide the below details,
1. Cost per minute of video transcription –
2. Cost per Hour of Video Transcription -
3. Timelines for completing the task for 1 / 2 /5 hours of video
Apart from this client has asked for more details which are mentioned below as the step by step process.
1. Transcript created, or if one already exists, it needs to be checked for accuracy
2. Timed Closed Caption files created in specified format.
3. Audio Description (AD) written (by someone who knows how to write AD).
If you do any of the below mentioned jobs, that will be a plus, but it iis not a requisite -
4. AD narration recorded and edited to prep for video insertion (again should be someone familiar with that kind of narration).
5. AD edited into the video. This may require a combination of adding the audio and also some video editing.
6. Compressed MP4 and WebM versions...
We're looking to hire a creative designer to supply us with perfect tutorial walkthorugh PSDs that will be sliced and shown on our mobile app.
the current job is to create a 5-6 step info-graphic tutorial that explains how to use our app.
We will provide you with all information, fonts, elements and other needs so you can get the job done.
We have plenty of work pending and if you'll show sparks and creativity we'd love having an ongoing relationship.
*You must be RTL oriented since our app is in hebrew
** Must provide a file that is easy to slice layers with and suitable to android/iphone resolutions.
Please bid and send us your portfolio with some mobile design works.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and talented sales and business development professional (m/ f) to help grow its b2b business of online marketing services in the US.
As member of the role out team , you will speak with online business professionals throughout the US.
- Looking up the contact information for potential new accounts
- Making first introductory calls
-Present product to decision makers (online / telephone)
-Sign up client
-Support integration team / key account
- US native speaker
- Excellent phone demeanor: confident, respectful, and empathetic
- You are not afraid to call someone new and not easily discouraged
- Ability to work between 8 AM EST and 5 PM PST (you pick the hours)
- Willing to cold call businesses
- Quiet home office to make professional calls to clients
- High Speed Internet Connection - Cable, DSL, or other Broadband - no dial up
- Skype / Computer
What we offer: