We need 2D artists who has experience working on HOPA games. We are planning to release the game as a Collector's Edition. We will provide semi-finished 3D renders and the 2D artists will need to
- add missing game elements
- do small changes like open drawer, break vase etc.,
- paint-over to improve graphics quality, colors, and lighting
For each 2D artist, total work includes 4 adventure scenes and around 20 zooms/popups.
Too see an example of what is required, I have attached a folder with the job posting. Please review the work before bidding.
The budget for each type of work that is present in the example folder is:
1. Adventure Scene Paint-over on existing 3D render - $100
2. Simple Zoom paint-over on existing 3D render - $30
3. Complex Zoom paint-over without 3D render - $60
Please also list down the HOPA games you have already worked on so that I can get an idea of the quality of your work.
Thanks and good luck!