We want to build a website to collect donations and event registration fees with one-time, recurring and installment payment options.
Attached image is one proposal from the local developer, who will be your competitor. Please draw something and submit your idea and budget proposal.
- The websie must be built by WordPress
- WooCommerce + PayPal, InspireCommerce or Intuit Payment Gateway is not acceptable.
- GravityForms + PayPal, InspireCommerce or Intuit Payment Gateway is not acceptable.
- Visitors need to receive (e-mail, PDF or whatever) three different type of receipts depending on what they paid for.
- Bookkeeper needs to receive three different notifications depending on what they paid for.
- For recurring payment (Subscription), visitors should be able to manage billing preference within their account by themselves.
- Several non-tech staff among us should be able to create the donation and event registration forms easily. We will create forms once every 2 weeks in average.
- Those staff belong to different departments. They should not be able to see submitted data each other.
- There must be easy and secure way to export or publish the submitted data just for internal staff.
- Each department should receive money at their own bank account (via Stripe or whatever)
- No custom code. We want to build everything with add-ons for WordPress
- It must be safe to update add-ons. We do not want to encounter incompatibility issue after the update.
- We have 10+ different websites, and all donations and event registrations fee should go through this system.
- The developer must be trust worthy because he/she accesses confidential information.
I welcome your criticism on somebody's attached proposal, or I would like to see your idea, workflow and proposal as well as your budget proposal and expected time to be completed.