Seeking office assistant for fast-growing functional medicine clinic.
In this position, you will provide high-level office support by facilitating administrative functions. Your ability to zero in on minute details while keeping sight of the big picture will ensure your success.Responsibilities will include:
• Answering phones
• Communicating with patients daily through the Patient Portal and by phone as needed
• Greeting patients for appointment and checking them out when appointment is complete
• Uploading faxes and documents into the Patient Portal
• Ordering lab kits to be drop-shipped to patients (generally done online)
• Ordering supplements to be drop-shipped to patients from our online distributors
• Providing patients with instructions for completing lab tests
• Scheduling patient's appointments and answering questions regarding how to prepare for appointments
• Responding to patient inquiries about lab kits and supplements
• Working closely with office and operations staff to keep the practice running smoothly
The ideal candidate will:
• Be extremely detail oriented
• Be well organized
• Take initiative and be a resourceful problem solver
• Be technologically savvy and capable with the ability to move seamlessly between a variety of different software and cloud-based applications.
• Be able to perform repetitive tasks without losing focus
• Be able to work independently and remotely in a fast-paced environment with a team who isn't always in the office
• Take responsibility for their actions and behavior
• Have interest and experience, either personal or professional, in integrative/functional medicine and the influence of lifestyle and food/diet on health
• Support and respect other team members
• Value work-life balance and self-care
• Share our vision of a healthier, happier world
Requirements and qualifications:
• Strong writing, grammar, and spelling skills
• Able to communicate professionally on the phone
• Poised and professional communication skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Capable of learning new software programs quickly
• Act as the point person between Patient and Doctor
If you believe you have these qualities then you may be the one for the job.
We will be hiring a few different individuals in the begging for real life work trials and then narrowing down from there.
Please ensure you are native english with minimal ascent of any type.
Have a quiet place to work for both outbound and inbound calls.
Must be able to work PST hours