Hello, I'm a Registered Dietitian who is working on a 1-week meal plan for www.foodheavenmadeeasy.com and I need help calories and macronutrients of recipes I've created. There are 17 recipes in total.
Here's an example of what I need done, each recipe should list cal, carb (CHO), fat and protein with the individual ingredients AND a total of these nutrients and calories.
Day 1: Spiced Berry Greek Yogurt Parfait
· 1 cup of plain 2% Greek yogurt 150kcal, 20g protein, 8g CHO, 4g fat
· 1 ounce (23 almonds), chopped, 163kcal, 6g protein, 6g CHO, 14g fat
· 1 tablespoon of grounded flaxseed, 40kcal, 1.5 pro, 2g CHO, 3g fat
· 1 cup of blueberries, 84kcal, 1g pro, 20g CHO, 0g fat
· 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or honey 17kcal, 4g CHO
· Pinch of cinnamon
· Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or to-go jar.
Please use http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search...