We are looking for a freelance designer who can primarily help do document layout to create key marketing assets like data sheets, white papers, eBooks, solution briefs, etc. We have pre-designed templates that you would need to populate, and in some cases, we'd need you to be able to turn rough sketches of technical diagrams into polished images that fit within our brand style guide. We may need copy editing as well.
What we'd deliver:
- Word Document
- Template for layout
- Brand style guide
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Communicative and reliable.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Able to find and edit graphics, such as photographs or illustrations.
- Understand formatting properties, such as text size, kerning, spacing, etc. (desktop publishing).
- Have a good eye for detail on typography.
- 24-48 hour turnaround time is expected.
- Pacific time standups.
- Working within Trello with the team.
- Apply with link to portfolio for Content Layout examples.