I want to create an application using openhab to control all areas of my house. I know there are appliances already that have that but i want to create my own one, I have reading about openhab and I think this is the one.
These are the things I want o accomplish:
1. Control of AC Temperature per each area of the house. I will divide my house in areas so I can control each one independently
2. Music, I will have sonos or something close to also control de music in that area. I want to be able to move around the house and be connected to that area with heaaphones that connect wireless, but because I am connected to that area I want to be able to listen to the same. ( I think I should divide my house in vlans - one for each area)
3. Security cameras, I want o be able monitor the cameras as well for the areas of the house.
4. Entrance of the house, I want to be able to see who is in there and they can dial a code on the door lock so they can access or I should be able to let them in without typing a code.
5. Rooms lock doors, I want to be able to change the code remotely.
6. Wifi, I want to be able to change the code remotely
I already have the house wired and have manageable switches so this could be accomplish.
Let me know if you are interested. The idea is to have all this in openhab and have a master username and password to manage all my house from anywhere.
p.s. I am open to suggestions. I haven't bought the equipment yet. I am reading for all possible options for hardware, so this could be accomplished.