I am looking for an all star virtual assistant to help with running an SEO and web design company.
Many of the tasks will be SEO related, and although full training will be provided, some prior experience with SEO is strongly preferred. You should be able to carry out tasks like using the Adwords keyword tool for research and identifying optimisation problems with META tags on a website.
Main tasks will include:
1. Examine sites manually to assess any problems.
2. Run through SEO analysis/duplicate content software check to identify hidden problems.
3. Keyword research and competition research.
4. Rank checks using SERPFox.
5. Set up/access Webmaster Tools and Analytics, identify any obvious problems, check for penalties.
6. Fix on-site issues – METAs, content, images, internal linking, duplicate content.
7. Create link outreach lists from competitor link profiles in Majestic SEO.
8. Contact these via Ninja Outreach.
9. Run searches via Bluechip Backlinks for relevant expired domains for each client.
10. Acquire and set up 5-6 domains per client each month using targeted anchor text.
Again, step by step video and Skype training will be provided, but you will need to understand at least the basics of SEO in advance.
Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
There may also be some work involving finding leads and setting appointments so experience in this area would also be hugely beneficial.
Most importantly you must be reliable, dedicated and hard-working. If these three things describe you, please apply even if you don't have the experience. We would rather train someone with the right attitude than hire someone with experience but no work ethic. :)
Initially the job will begin with 10 hours per week but the company is growing quickly so this can rapidly be scaled to full time for the right person.