Hi Chinese freelancers,
I am an academic editor and would like to increase my client base in China. This should be a quick and easy job for you, given that you:
1) Can read Chinese (and a little English, so we can communicate)
2) Have access to and experience in using Chinese search engines
3) Understand what "academic editing is".
If the last point seems difficult for you, have a look at the following company: http://mogoedit.com/
The leads I want you to find each include these three things:
1) Weblink to companies that offer similar services than http://mogoedit.com/. (required)
2) The email address of their human resources department (if this is not possible, a general email address will be ok, but you need to find an email address). (required)
3) Ideally also the name of a real person to address in the HR department (optional, but bonus).
I pay $1 per lead and this job is for 10 companies. If you find more, let me know and I will pay more (within reason. If you find 20, I will pay $20).
Looking forward to your applications. Please start your cover letter with "Chinese Academic Editing" so that I know you read this far. I will delete all applications without this starter. Thank you!