• Define and govern the Front End development standards and development process.
• Apply in depth Web Technologies technical experience in the development of high quality applications/systems as per the requirement, on time and to Group and local standards.
• Act as a reference point to colleagues and less experienced staff, resolving queries on Front End architecture, development tools, group methodologies, standards and business issues as appropriate.
• Desig and document systems in accordance with user requirements, which make the most efficient usage of the infrastructure.
• Ensure existing systems are maintained, Define and govern quality standards
• Maintain expert knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms.
• +2 years of experience as front-end developer;
• Following experience will be a plus: jQuery, NodeJS, Dojo, Bootstrap, AngularJS;
• Strong knowledge of WEB 2.0 tools and techniques in an Agile environment.
• Understanding of the development and testing principles, processes and methodologies (OOP, Agile),
• Basic knowledge of Web Development Practices including WCAG/W3C and Release Processes,
• An understanding of distributed revision control systems and platforms: RTC, git; and task tracking, collaboration tools: Jira, Confluence, RTC;
• Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for IT investments and alternatives in the language of business. Understand and interpret complex business and IT requirements
• Broad technical knowledge across various hardware, software and network platforms
• A high level of motivation, quick to learn and the ability to work with minimal supervision,
• The ability to work in a pressurised and constantly changing environment to tight timescales,