- You can provide references that will speak to your consistent long term reliability, prompt response times, and high quality of work.
- You have been doing freelance administrative work for at least 6 months and are certain you will be able to work with us for 2016 and 2017.
- You have consistent availability most days of the week from April to October of this year, without any extensive absences planned or other significant risks to your availability.
There are three distinct roles/projects, and would ideally like to find one person for two or all three of them. In your response, please write your level of interest and self-rated abilities to perform each of the roles.
Role 1: Interest Level 8/10, Skill/Experience Rating 8/10.
(Please also write about your relevant experience in 1 to 5 sentences)
Watercraft Inspections Administrative Role:
1 to 6 hours per week April to early Nov 2016 (and again in 2017):
- Requires someone who is always awake by 5am Central Time (i.e. 6am Eastern) 7 days per week, without fail. To be able to send reminder texts and/or calls to ensure an inspector is on-way to boat launch. You text and wait for a response. 95% of the time or more, this only requires 1 text message at ~ 5:00am and the inspector responds, then you ensure they arrived by 6:00am to clock in. If the inspector does not respond, you will need to call them and/or the on-call inspector to ensure they arrive on time. Then during the 2nd shift of the day, you do the same (text at 1pm, ensure inspector arrives 2pm CST).
- Create inspector shift schedule weekly/bi-weekly
- Review timecards and make corrections daily as needed
- Coordinate inspector trainings with city and state government officials. This requires very prompt response times to calls and/or emails (within 1 to 3 hours on a daily basis for 1 to 2 weeks at a time, 1 to 4 trainings to coordinate between now and Sept).
- Create monthly invoice and compliance statement (video series shows you how to do this in excel, but you will need some familiarity with excel and bonus points if have some familiarity with pivot tables).
Data Entry and General Administrative:
3 to 15 hours per week May to Sept 2016 (and again in 2017):
- Extremely high attention to detail. “Perfectionist” accuracy with everything.
- Dual monitor or very large monitor setup
- Able to do evening and weekend work frequently.
- Broadband internet to allow you to remote into one of our servers or desktop computers in order to use our Database software or other software for the data entry.
We are currently seeking an expert Data Entry Specialist that can receive information from a variety of sources and can accurately and quickly integrate it into our systems using pre-defined protocols and good judgement. Here's what you need to know.
Timecard transcription from one online system into our ERP database software over remote desktop 3-6 nights per week.
Employee HR forms review, organization, and follow up to ensure completion
Work order processing for details and dispatching of actions to specific staff
We have extensive protocols for some of the data entry which provide step by step instructions. You would use remote desktop over our VPN to login to a server in our office. A dual monitor setup is ideal, and perhaps even mandatory (an extremely large single monitor setup may work OK as well). In your response, please write in the first paragraph if you have a dual monitor setup, what size they are, and if you have broadband internet. If not, I will still consider you but it may take you a lot longer to get the work done on a daily basis.
Work hours will likely be flexible most of the time, except when the data entry is with our ERP software which may only be available in the evenings after full-time staff are done using it. So in those cases evenings and weekends is preferred. By evenings, I mean starting 4 to 8pm CST and ending whenever you are done with the work. We are in US Central Time Zone.
Assistance with phone screen calls and recruiting administrative tasks for recruiting SCUBA dive technicians and others.
3 to 10 hrs/ week (April, May, June, possibly some in July, Aug)
Schedule and conduct phone screen calls with candidates applying for SCUBA dive technician role or other roles with our company. Ask the questions in a pre-made script and judge whether the candidate should be allowed through to the next step.
For More Details, Please see this link: