Here at MyTime we’re looking for a self-starting, motivated team player to help set up our new accounts. This involves leading a one-on-one phone call with the client, covering specific topics in a checklist we will provide. After each call, there will be some additional data entry and follow-up work required.
Each setup call (along with the required follow-up) would take approximately 1.5 hours of work. Sometimes these calls are scheduled a few days in advance, other times we'd assign them "on the fly" to be taken immediately. As a result, the role would have a set schedule of paid hours a day. These should be taken up entirely by calls/follow-ups, but if there is down time, we'd provide other work as well (we're a busy start-up!)
A successful candidate for this position will have:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfort leading a 60-90min phone call with a U.S. business owner
- Ability to quickly learn our product and be able to answer questions on each call
- A computer, high-speed Internet connection, and ability to make clear-sounding outbound US calls
- A workspace that will not have any background noise during calls
- US college degree (or equivalent) strongly preferred
We’re definitely looking for someone who is interested in a longer-term commitment and can take on more work as it is available. We look forward to hearing from you!