I would like to create a static mobile application using Xamarin Forms targeting iOS, Android and Windows phone.
The application should adapt the latest Xamarin Alpha releases announced in the latest Evolve 2016 such as the latest Android Material Design (Vector-drawable, DataPages with Json datasource ..etc.).
Scope of work:
1. Creating the UI/UX design for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile including icons/images; the latest Evolve 2016 Alpha releases such as the latest Android Material Design (Vector-drawable, Floating Action Button, DataPages with JSON data source and implementing custom Themes ..etc. should be adapted. The Google free icons can also be used; any external used icon must be explicitly specified to not face licensing and legal issues.
2. There will be no actual binding to a LIVE database; therefore, the application should still link the pages and views together with the control click events.
4. The preferred language should be XAML.
4. Creating additional various login forms with Facebook, Microsoft, Google, Linkedin or Twitter.
5. The core business is about a "person" browsing and navigating offered "products", "services" or "creative work" from other persons or "organizations". The details of each entiy and its attributes and properties are detailed and described in schema.org schemas.