1. We need to create a specialized travel website
2. The website will cover domestic as well international destinations
3. The website will offer the user to create customized tours as well chose from listed packages
a. Customised tours:
i. The UI will present the users will some choices to choose the location, nature of travel, dietary preference etc.
ii. The options displayed under subsequent questions will depend on the answers user provides to the previous questions.
iii. Every question will have some 2-3 options
iv. Hotel information will be fetched via direct link to a hotel aggregator OR for stay options which do not have an IT infra, we will provide a log-in for them to create and consume inventory.
v. Once the user fills in all the details, he will be moved to the page preceding check-out. He will be shown what he has chosen and the final price. He will be able to alter the choices via drop downs and the associated commercials will be altered accordingly. From this page the user can move on to the checkout page
vi. An integration with the payment gateway is required.
i. Different tour packages can be listed here
ii. Tours could be in house or from different tour players
iii. User should be able to search or sort using filters like date, type etc. of tours OR should be able to search by name of tour
iv. User should be able to click on the tour and view details
v. He should be able to choose the number of seats for a particular tour and book the tour and pay via payment gateway integration
vi. Website should be able to integrate with the IT infra of tour operators to show and consume the inventory OR for tour operators without IT infra, should be able to offer log-in to be able to manage their inventory
4. The website should also offer a capability to allow merchants selling travel related items, register their inventory on the website. User should be able to buy these items online from the website and pay via payment gateway integration
5. All purchases should generate a unique id against which further queries about the purchase can be made
6. Website should be able to take users mobile, e-mail and create a log-in for the users. Users will be able to see their booking history and purchase history, stage of transaction completion (delivery of good purchased online) etc on the website. Once the user confirms his transaction, a SMS and e-mail will be sent to the registered details. The msg details should be configurable and will depend on the type of booking. More msgs/mails may be required to send to the user during the course of travel.
7. Users should be able allowed to make a purchase without registering as well. In such case as well, his mobile number must be taken to deliver messages related to transaction completion etc.
8. Website should also ask user to check if he will want to receive news, promos etc. from us. His choice needs to be saved accordingly in the database to be used later on.
9. Backend module needs to be provided for back-office users to pull out details of customers and their purchases based on the unique identification/mobile number. If the back-end user makes a change to itinerary, it has to verified by the user using an OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
10. Discount vouchers: Discount vouchers can be generated based on the amount from the backend. Website needs to offer a UI to the user to input these vouchers and consume them on the purchase being made. The system needs to have capability to define on which part of the amount the voucher will be applicable and should be applied accordingly.
11. Bulk mail capability
12. Chat option: Website should be able to offer chat to the user. The chat may be rendered on the whatsapp of selected mobile number.
1. Share your commercials with the split of your charges; any other third party charges; taxes
2. Also highlight if you will be able to offer hosting services. If yes, at what additional cost will these services be available. We expect the traffic to grow from 100-300 visits to about 1000 visits on website in 5-6 months with a conversion rate of about 20%
3. Share the details of technology, database and stack you plan to use in the development
4. Share a project plan and dependencies clearly
5. We need a responsive website which will render itself according to the type of device on which it is viewed.