My nonprofit org has a Concrete5 site: http://childtrauma.com on hostgator. Here's what I'm hoping you'll do with it:
1. The free secure certificate (that hostgator offers) is expiring soon; should get renewed or whatever.
2. We're getting notifications from our merchant account provider that our web site (shopping cart portion) needs some additional security features. I don't really understand this, but hopefully you will.
3. Our memberships are automatically expiring after 1 year. I would like them not to expire, or to auto-renew, or at least auto-notify.
4. Would like our blog to have better functionality (if possible) such: as notifying me when a new comment is posted; allowing commenters to link to their own web sites; etc.
5. Update to latest version of Concrete5.
6. Set up our online tests to be automatically scored.
A few more things but this is a start. In general I prefer to use existing products rather than customize, and I am open to a variety of solutions.