PLEASE NOTE FOR 1 STAR REVIEW WE CURRENTLY HAVE:
The only reason we currently have a 1-star review with our last hire, Erik Larsen, is simply because we were utterly disappointed with his work when he gave us a logo that was already available online for free for which we had paid 200USD upfront. If you have any questions about it, it will be more than a pleasure for us to provide details. We are very well aware of the power of reviews and we hope that you read this paragraph before you look at the stars, although we cannot blame you. We understand that there is a lot of great material online that may be used in a creation, but please do not call it original and custom when it's clearly a copy!
Hello and welcome to the listing of SNSGroup / SNSMoving!
We have been in business since December 2015 and are priding ourselves in the moving business. We know that the competition is huge and the only way to get yourself an edge is to do what others don't... and that's where you come in!
Currently we will need these categories of plugins to be used:
* We need the customer to be able to BOOK his date & time and know which days are available as well as having a number of times a certain day may be booked at any point in time (We have 4 trucks on the road every day)
* We need our site to be fully bilingual in French & English, the user should be able to change between languages easily (we take care of the translation)
* We need a live chat plugin should the customer have any problems and if we are unavailable he will be able to leave us a message that will send it to our e-mail from where we can respond if need be
As far as web development goes:
* We need a logo. The sketch that we had in mind is Short&Sweet (SNS stands for Short&Sweet) where the T at the end swirls/points to indicate speed and efficiency. A bit like that:
But instead it goes straight to the right rather than on itself.
COLOURS: we are looking for something with a orange palette. Orange being psychologically associated with energy, optimism, adventure, risk-taking, etc.
* We need to adjust our design, we are currently owners of the following theme that already offers an orange palette, we will need to simplify it and keep it to three pages only for the moment, more will be said once job is given:
Our current domain is www.snstransports.com <--- Please note that our domain name will change, this one is temporary.
One thing we would like to be specific about is that because we will be having very few services on the website, we would like them to be very visible on the main page.
That is, we would like to present every service in a comparison-styled table such as here:
While I provide indications, it does not necessarily mean that we are not open for suggestions and alterations. We are most definitely looking for them... after all you are the professional!
I think this is all, if you have any questions, do ask them. We would love to work with you and are looking forward for it! =)
Once accepted I will be providing specifications as far as how the tables should look as well!