I have source codes for a completely ready PHP version of the website of my business partner. It's an online store for only 2 products, with detailed scroll-down description, shipping and payment systems, and admin panel. I need to implement almost identical looking store, however it should be in Python or MEAN stack. I am far from understanding PHP and the style that website is written in. I am unfamiliar with redirecting to another website with ".shop" sub-domain when clicking the checkout and all of this is really frustrating. If you think you can work it out in PHP then we need to change the format, more details can be provided personally.
The good parts:
1) The current website is divided into two segments: description and checkout. And for some reason they are two different websites, or maybe it's just my poor understanding of PHP. However, the first part needs very minimal tweaks, the rest needs to be reworked completely.
2) The original website is already up and running online, always can be checked. http://www.tdrussia.com/ . I like the experience before hitting the "BUY" button...
3) The website content is originally in Russian language, I am almost done with it's English translation.
4) All content already available: text, pictures, videos.
5) Deadline: ~1 week
What needs to be done:
- connect another checkout/payment system (your choice, but justify it). checkout supposed to have coupon system available, like it is now
- connect shipping solution, I really like Shippo (https://goshippo.com/), however I'm ready to consider alternatives. Only USA locations needed for now.
- all logos changed
- some background pics replaced
- contact information updated
- need admin panel for tracking inventory, shipment and basic sales and marketing metrics
- top right corner of main page contains multiple language switch, remove it
- top left of main page: replace VK logo and link with Facebook instead, also add Instagram, update links. Same for the footer
- current photo gallery seems a little bit off, needs to be fixed
- maybe SEO, discussed later
- the rest will be discussed personally
***BUDGET AND DEADLINE ARE NEGOTIABLE***
Only someone with experience in related work will be considered