We are looking for German / English speaking concierge service specialists who have an incredible passion and drive for perfection.
A successful candidate will be dealing with some extraordinary requests on behalf of some demanding customers. Whatever a customer needs and wherever they are in the world (provided it is legal and ethical), you will be expected to deliver solutions to delight
As a Concierge Service Specialist you will be responsible for providing world class customer service. You will be responsible for taking personal ownership for researching and delivering customer focused tailor made solutions.
Dimensions and operating environment
AXA Travel Insurance is part of the AXA Assistance Group, an international network providing services for corporate and individual clients. The AXA Assistance Group has a presence in over 30 countries covering five continents, with a workforce in excess of 2500.
AXA Travel Insurance itself currently has approximately 250 employees based mainly in the UK, with a small finance office in Ireland.
Answering incoming calls in either German & English
Managing incoming requests from VIP clients in a timely manner
Ensuring quality service is delivered and targets are met
Share knowledge on travel destinations, special interests, events and suppliers
Recording accurate customer records
Providing assistance and advice to customers whilst they are abroad
You are required to adhere at all times to all and any regulatory requirements that apply to AXA Assistance UK.
In the course of your duties, you are required to always consider the needs of the customer and how best you can serve them, for example always having regard to our requirements to treat our customers fairly.
- £17,500-£18,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + £500 Language Allowance + shift allowance (10% day shift, 25% night shift) + Development oportunities + Generous range of benefits.
- We will also offer a £1000 relocation support allowance to candidates relocating to the UK.
Working Hours + Starting date:
- 31st October 2016 (offsite training required)
- As soon as possible
(14th November 2016)
(28th November 2016)
- The weekly shifts are 4 on, 4 off work days, with every shift lasting 10 hours + 1 hour unpaid lunch.
- The night shift starts at 21.00 and ends at 8.00
Start date 31/10/2016 - 2 weeks offsite training – expenses will be covered.
Start dates in November will be based in Redhill for training
Annual leave - we are unable to accommodate any annual leave during the training period of 4 weeks.
Fluency in English & German to Native Level (C1/C2) - verbal and written communication
Strong customer service skills
Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Proficient IT skills
You must be a team player with the ability to multitask and effectively manage your time, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Please ensure that you have the right to work in the UK before applying for the role.
- Required to work bank hols inc Christmas and New Year.