- Subscription based website with Chargify (or similar) integration for automatic billing. Subscription will require a mandatory 3 month commitment, month to month thereafter.
- Website will have several sales pages of information for the customer to read through before deciding to sign up for the monthly service or not.
- Once customer signs up and commits (pays) to the terms they will be given log in credential.
- When the customer first logs into their account they will have to complete a questionnaire to gather additional information and answer questions about their current physical attribute (Height, Weight, Sex, Measurements, etc.) and goals for joining If It Fits Nutrition.
- That information from that questionnaire will automatically be emailed to the business email address for me to make further assessments and calculate the customer’s macro nutrients.
- I will then log into the system to add my calculations to the customer’s profile. (Protein, Carbs, Fat, Training Days, Off Days, Refeed Days, etc.) and I will be able to assign the customer to a coach. Each coach should be able to have their own log in. The coach should only have access to the customers I assign to them from the admin.
- The customer will receive an automated email thanking them for business and introducing them to the program and their coach. This email will have a pdf eBook attached. I would like this pdf eBook also available for download from the customer’s dashboard.
- Once the customer is logged into their account (dashboard) there will be several main areas of interaction.
Profile Picture and user info
Current Macros (Protein, Carbs, Fat, Training Days, Off Days, Refeed Days, etc.) This cannot be edited by user, only by the coach
Today’s weight (a place for the customer to add today’s weight) this information should be saved and tracked as well.
This Week’s measurements (a place for the customer to add body measurements once a week.) Chest, Waist, and Hips
A graph showing the customers weight fluctuation over time.
A “Progress” section showing the customers start date, start weight, current difference in weight, lowest weight, heaviest weight, Chest measurement difference, Waist measurement difference, Hip measurement difference
A chat widget section for the customer to be able to communicate with their coach. The conversation here should be ongoing. It should not erase at any point, possibly archive at a certain point, but I want to be able to go back and see all of the conversation if I need to.
A section that the coach can create a “Homework” checklist of items for the client to work on this week. This cannot be edited by customer, only by the coach. But the customer can check off items.
A message mailbox for the coach to be able to send weekly messages and assessments. Also a place to send general and automated email messages to the customer
- From the Admin side, I want to be able to send mass messages to all customers and/or all coaches.
- I also want to be able to add and remove access to any user.
- I would like the automated subscription billing to interact with the user’s access as well. For example, if the customer’s automatic billing is unsuccessful they wouldn’t be able to see their dashboard until they have updated their payment information and it successfully charges.
- The coaches dashboard will have a list of their customers, and they can click on the name to access the customers profile and edit the macro info, send internal emails, and respond to chat messages.
- After the website is completely functional and works well, I would like to have a mobile application developed to do the same thing as the website.