Hi ThereI have a graphic colourful print which is low resolution. I need to blow it up to 1.2 metres by 0.84 metres. I need to make it high res.
A link is attached of a similar print.
Looking for user experience professional to review a prototype of 29 screens and produce critical recommendations by reworking 1 or more screens as determined by review into a new prototype. Currently using invisionapp for prototyping but delivered prototype can be anything agreeable. Can rework all 29 screens plus additions if that's the review findings.
Once prototype and wireframes are agreed upon, looking for creation of visual designs and all image artifacts necessary to deploy the app in all iPhone versions and IPad with app store images.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We need a Developer/Development Manager to help us increase development velocity for an existing web application, written in Ruby on Rails. The role is primarily that of a Developer, but is also responsible for coordinating the efforts of 1 or more additional Developers and Testers.
The successful candidate will manage the weekly delivery of value in:
- Operational Improvements
- They will engineer and deliver functioning solutions that integrate well with the rest of the application
- They will work with Engineering to develop Integrated Interfaces for a variety of Property Management Systems
- They will constantly improve code quality and operational efficiency
- They will manage 1 or more other Developers and Testers to ensure deadlines are met with excellent quality
- They will work with Engineering to scale Operations to support an ever-growing client base
- They will be instrumental in the process of certifying the application on Internet...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We have a company which looks after website development and other services.
The company is in Sydney, Australia.
The company needs to find more clients who are after creating/upgrading a website for their business.
We are after someone who can:
* look for jobs and contracts for us (such as website development jobs)
* Apply and Win jobs on Freelance job posting sites such as Odesk, Elance
* Apply and win jobs on non-freelance sites such as: Employment sites/ classified sites (we can provide a list)
* contact the leads (emails/calls - depending on what we ask for)
* There will be other tasks as well, but mainly getting us contracts for now
You need to be:
* Great in Sales and winning contracts
* Very fluent in English
* Clear English, with no strong accent
* Professional and great in customer service
Please send your RESUME with work experience through. We need a PROOF of your results and winning customers, we also demand referees.
I need some leaflets designed for Ideas for the Future. We are non-profit making so we need to negotiate prices for each individual job, or a going rate. Some illustrations or stock photos may be required. Later I will require booklets designed for each the ideas, Ideas4thefure are promoting.
I'm setting up a small short run booklet & leaflet printing business, so there will be ongoing commissions, I think best if you negotiate price with the customer until a going rate is established. Most of these customers will be local Clubs, Associations, Charities, Non Profit Businesses, Campaign Groups: leftish & green etc.
This you find very interesting work above and beyond normal commercial run of the mill accounts.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am seeking to create an order form in Ultracart for a Supplement that we have.
What I am looking to recreate is http://basicgreens.com/order
I will provide the images, and like this form, we will have 1 product with 3 variations. What I need is for everything else to be set up in Ultracart.
Please provide an estimate of how long this will take to accomplish.
Additionally, please put "I reached the end" in your subject line so that I know that you have read the entire job description.
All applicants who do not include "I reached the end" in the subject line will not be considered.
Please sign a logo with Dine Stories and send to me.
We need a logo design called "DineStories".
We connect people who love to cook and create meals to those who love to meet and dine and they can share stories and experiences because that is what makes the world a better place.
We would like to have the word DineStories and a logo/picture/graphic design.
We are really excited about what the logo could look like and hopefully it shows our passion for Dining and Stories/experiences.