We will integrate Microsoft CRM with ADXstudio portal (= standard connector). We want to embed Bime analytics (https://www.bimeanalytics.com/) personalised dashboards in this portal solution (embedding is also standard functionality in Bime analytics, see https://www.bimeanalytics.com/documentation/api/use-cases/ . In MS CRM we will store some parameters that will define the user / viewing rights of that contacts for the dashboards that will be embedded in the ADXstudio portal (think: company ID, hierarchic level in company, dashboard ID).
What needs to be done by available API of Bime and ADXstudio (Bime API documentation starts here: https://www.bimeanalytics.com/documentation/api/use-cases/: )
(1) A new contact in MS CRM workflow triggers API to Bime that passes the data + user rights parameters to Bime, resulting in (A) creating 'named user' by API in Bime with that parameters (= available API functionality, see https://www.bimeanalytics.com/documentation/api/ressource-named-users/) and (2) create dashboard subscription for that user, with his parameter ID's, based on available API , see: https://www.bimeanalytics.com/documentation/api/ressource-dashboard-subscriptions/
(2) send back by available API "get dashboard subscription" ID data to MS CRM,
(3) create new portal user in ADXstudio with that ID data (= viewing rights) received from Bime in MS CRM
(4) Automated workflow in MS CRM sends email to new portal user with link and credentials,
(5) After logging in to portal Bime ID is passed when user opens page with embedded iFrame dashboard, in order to view dashboard based with correct viewing rights, as passed by Bime back to MS CRM (see 3).
Budget: i entered 5 dollar since i had to fill in something, but budget is open and we will select best price / performance proposal.
Please give us fixed price etc.