We are an Airbnb Listing Management company; seeking for a lead generator/outbound sales master and a Google Reverse Image Search pro with impeccable English writing skills for ongoing work. We have a list of Airbnb hosts, that could potentially become our clients so we’re looking for someone that can dedicate themselves fully to joining our team and help us make those leads a HostTonight customer.
Outline of Responsibilities
Hired employees will be trained on how to use our system, communicate with potential customers & enter them into our system so that we can begin the registration process. Successful employees will also be given additional tasks throughout their career with us which could include opening new markets, social media outreach, and many other tasks.
We will only hire employees who can work with us for at least 30 hours per week – this means that we largely prefer employees that do not have other jobs (either online or offline). Those who wish to work longer are encouraged to do so – the more hours you put in, the more money you make, and the more we will value and reward you as an employee.
Ideal candidates will stay with us for at least 6 months, if not longer.
* Outbound Sales skills,
* Excellent English writing skills
* Superior English grammar and punctuation skills
* Quickly able to learn new online tools (with help of course)
* Google Reverse Image Search
* Dedicated and reliable – someone ready to work long hours
* Must have a very fast and reliable internet connection (prepaid kits not recommended)
* Fast, efficient and high attention to detail
* Interested in a longer term relationship with our company
* A positive, happy personality
* Willing and ready to provide feedback and ask questions
Applicants that seem to fit the position will be hired for training and to find contact information for the Airbnb hosts we are targeting. If you fit the requirements of the position, we'll officially hire you. We screen all applicants thoroughly as we’re looking to build a lasting relationship. We're a fun, small company, and would love to work with you!
**Please write a cover letter specifically for this job. We will use this to evaluate your writing skills, so please do not submit a pre-written cover letter.
Please do your best to write clear, natural sounding English – punctuation and grammar will be very important in this assignment. You'll be trained by and working with a Director at our company.
Thank you so much – we’re excited to get started!