We have a live site implemented using the MEAN stack (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node.js) and are looking for a talented dev to add new features to it:
- ability for our users to send messages to each other (not realtime but more of a built in inbox system)
- improve the search feature of the site to something more robust. Right now it's Mongo search but we're looking to upgrade to elasticsearch or google search api
- ability for users to delete their uploaded documents, ability for admins to delete users
-some responsive updates to the site so it looks good on mobile and tablet
- small bug fixes to existing functionality
This has to be completed before sept 1 and the budget is $5,000
Please include bitbucket/github links to 3 of your most impressive MEAN stack projects. Applications without code samples will be ignored
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 30+ hrs/week -
We need someone to reconcile quick books records with our bank statement, and help with our 2013 and 2014 tax returns. The reconciliation will be for 800-1400 transactions per year as part of sales for a small, family owned retail boutique.
SUBJECT: LOOKING FOR CONTENT WRITING
I am looking for a CONTENT WRITING. This position require expertise of CONTENT WRITING. From start to ending creating of advertisements, NEW LETTER WRITING, ARTICAL WRITING, BLOG WRITING ETC.
Must have a good knowledge of English speaks, verbal and written.
Please contact only serious person. Long term and permanent positions.
Director, Engineering/Sales & Marketing
Synergise PCB Inc
Chicago, IL, USA
Tel # (1) 847-279-6294
Viber # 1847-279-6294
Website : www.synergisepcb.com
Skype ID : synergisepcb
LinkedIn : 11,000 Connections
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have an existing file, I need it fixed so I can cut it in VE LXI software program. Currently, the file I have doesn't cut correctly because when you go to cut the image, the file is incomplete and just has the border, there are no interior details like STARS AND BARS.
If necessary, it may need to be remade if the problem is not easily identified. We got the file free, and cannot figure out the issue.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Hi guys -
Seeking experienced Rails developer to help rapidly prototype two web apps. This will involve creation of APIs. One is desktop based, the other is a mobile app.
Budget for each project will be about $2500 for $5K total investment. Let me know if you are interested.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Hello Awesome Web Developer!
We are looking for someone to Manage our webpages (optimize press) and web integration with (paypal, aweber, idevaffiliate & evergreen webinars) to ensure we sell & serve our clients easily, effortlessly & naturally.
Overall Criteria – fluent in English, communicate via email & google hangout quickly & live, work North American hours (Canadian EST), Proactive (see & fix process errors or language errors proactively without being asked), fun & friendly, happy to contribute to a great vision.
Specific 1st Tasks – 1. Add content to member web site. 2. Change paypal button prices on sales page. 3. Propose & implement how to add new sales people/trainers so we can track their leads & sales & classes (e.g. either ‘replicate the sales funnel’ or add an ‘affiliate tracking’).
Deliver – These tasks need to be completed this week. If done well and on time we would like to hire you for more work.
Getting Started – Send us specifically...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Assist with data entry and detail-oriented tasks associated with client onboarding, project management, and quality assurance. Documentation and clear direction will be provided. Candidate must be able to communicate and articulate clearly; understand the skills desired for this position; and display a detail-oriented and timely work ethic. Candidate will become an integral part of ongoing project management.
- Familiarize yourself (based on documentation) with our processes.
- Communicate clearly with team members via email or phone calls to discuss our needs.
- Spot check Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Webmasters, and other software (provided via documentation). Identify errors relative to the parameters of documentation (e.g. client isn't in Google Tag Manager or isn't in Google Analytics).
- Assist with onboarding of a new client (e.g. add them to appropriate software per the conditions of documentation). Although not difficult, this is a timely process...