We are looking for a Tableau Developer IT Specialists.
Create dashboards/reports within Tableau
Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
Interact with Business users and understanding their requirements.
Develop impactful presentations and documents
Communicate complex topics to client and team through both written and oral communications
General knowledge of basic office software such as MS Office Suite as well as good communications skills are a given.
• Experience developing reports with Tableau Desktop & Server (3+ years)
• Experience with connecting multiple data sources in Tableau (2 years) to implement working reports.
• Hands on experience developing dashboards and reporting visualization (2 years)
• Advanced SQL writing skills (4+ years) – strong understanding of relational and dimensional data models.
• Experience gathering and refining requirements, interviewing business users to understand and document data requirements including elements, entities and relationships, in addition to visualization and report specifications.
• Strong attention to detail, documenting business and technical requirements based on user interviews.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in conveying complex technical topics to non-technical personnel
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
Please note these are nice to have skills. It does not preclude a candidate who does not possess all or some of these skills from the selection process but this could be used as a differentiator between candidates
• Demonstrated experience in understanding unclear customer requirements and how they translate into technical tasks
• Active MBI
Please put the word AUSTRALIA in your proposal so we know you read the entire description.
Also, please share PDF with your past experience using Tableau and any other relevant experience would be a plus.