** NOTE ** - I am looking for a virtual assistant who can work during Business Hours in the United States Pacific Time Zone
I want someone who can help with managing day-to-day activities related to pre-sales and online marketing.
1. Research and build a list of potential sales leads based on defined criteria using tools such as LinkedIn
2. Research data (competitor or otherwise) to help with sales, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, etc.
3. Assist with building a list of guest-bloggers, reporters and journalists for PR outreach.
4. Assist with market and potential lead/customer research
5. Assist with other online research oriented tasks.
6. Create and maintain a project management calendar for each project
7. Create and manage project timelines, tasks, assignments and providing regular progress reports
8. Assigning article to writers using TextBroker or similar tool
9. Perform project co-ordination work – assign work to team members, follow up with team members and clients, get review/approvals from client, etc.
10. Submitting work to the client for review.
11. Image search* -- finding relevant images for blogs.
12. Publish blogs on HubSpot*/Wordpress, etc.
13. Post Social Media Updates for clients using HubSpot or similar tool.
14. Send out email campaigns via HubSpot, Salesforce, or other email marketing tool.
15. Prepare reports using HubSpot, Salesforce or other tools.
16. Research and build a list of stories for blogs and social media marketing.
1. Must have access to internet and necessary software:
2. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite of products - MS Word (Basic skills), MS Excel (Basic skills)
Soft Skills required:
1. Good written and verbal communication skills and an eye for detail
2. Professional attitude towards work and ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
3. Must be highly organized and flexible enough for the start-up environment.
4. Be a self-starter with good time management skills
Please submit your resume with information about your past experience in the field with your application.