We are a growing digital marketing agency that focuses on paid advertising through Google AdWords, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Led by a former Google employee, the company is taking care of clients from Los Angeles to Sydney and currently works with 4 languages: German, English, French, Russian.
- Create a content strategy for the existing social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, YouTube), incl. upcoming events, trainings, client happenings, etc.: only your creativity will be your limit
- Manage social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, YouTube)
- Measure interactions and outcomes, develop KPIs
- React to customer engagement on these 4 platforms
- Create and schedule posts
Please see for more info the JD attached. Applicants that clearly demonstrate that they haven't read the JD will be ignored.
Note that this job shows entry level, which refers more to the fact that we welcome applicants with 1-2 years or project experience. However, if you have more experience and feel like this is a role that suits you perfectly, feel free to apply. We're looking for quality, reliability, timeliness, and not the cheapest freelancer. If you can deliver the ROI, we also believe in a fair and rewarding compensation. Excellent English is a must. Additional languages like Spanish, French, German, or Russian are a plus.