We are looking to get contact information for 500 Medical students at top 100 US MD colleges. Use this research ranking and don't include DO (Doctor of Osteopathy) students: http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-medical-schools/research-rankings?int=af3309&int=b3b50a&int=b14409
For each contact we need:
1) First name (when available)
2) Last name*
4) Salutation (Dr., Ms., Mr., Ms.)*
5) Name of the school*
6) Classes taught/research focus
7) The URL* where the contact was found (so we can double check the accuracy of the contact
* Required for a contact to be counted
This will be done through web research and going through directories of medical college websites. You will sometimes have to view course syllabi to find the emails and some schools will be easier than others, so there is a good amount of research to be done.
We ONLY want contacts for MD candidates at top 100 medical universities. It is very important that their profiles specifically list "Medical Student".
12 cents per unique contact found