We design, manufacture and install ergonomic tailor-made furniture for commercial and corporate sites.
Our track record involves projects ranging from £200K to £1mln all across Central and Northern Europe, some of them designed by award winning designers. We execute around 40 projects at a time on an international scale.
We supply a vast range of clients: SME offices, corporate, hotels, cafes, restaurants. We deal with architects, interior designers, office dealers, specifiers, furniture specialists and main/package contractors.
To develop our business in the UK further, we are looking for Contract Sales Manager, preferably based in London.
– New business development, field sales, account management and service delivery from initial contact through to completion
– Identifying opportunities for furnishing projects while developing ongoing relationships with architects, specifiers, designers and main/package contractors
– Managing full-service delivery including the specification & budget, consultancy, costings, timescales, service levels, project management while working closely with design and production teams.
IN RETURN COMPANY OFFERS
– A base salary of 32-40K p/a plus a generous uncapped OTE scheme
– Flextime and flexplace opportunity working from either a home based office or serviced office at the Design center in Chelsea Harbour
– Regular travels to meet the design and production teams at the manufacturing plant, based in the Eastern Europe
– Compensation of all work-related expenses.
– Prior experience within a sub-contractor environment relating to corporate or commercial furniture or fit-out
– Knowledge and experience of dealing with architects, specifiers and designers
– Consultative sales approach, based around solution-selling. A prominent sales track record
– Excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently