Hi, I am looking for a blog manager for my site which is mainly targeted at the youth, and has an Asian focus to it.
The objective of the site is to become the Buzzfeed/Upworthy of Asia, and to this end, a good blog manager who is able to spot the trendy news and articles to incite emotional response is extremely important.
What I need:
1. Someone with creative flair to spot trending articles, and assign them to my team of writers
2. Work daily to generate 4-10 different topics and send them to writers to write
3. Manage the publishing aspect - take note of SEO, posting guidelines and ensure that articles fit what the objective is
4. Discuss various strategies to improve the direction of the site, and be in charge of overall creative content.
5. Coordinate with writer pool DAILY to ensure ontime delivery
6. Post to relevant social media channels and distribute it out accordingly
7. Take care of all my other content AND DISTRIBUTION NEEDS.
8. Quality check all articles submitted and coordinate changes accordingly.
THERE WILL BE OPPORTUNITIES FOR AN INCREASE IN PAY OVER TIME WHEN YOU PROVE YOUR WORTH on my team.
What will catch my attention:
1. Hardworker, never say die attitude
2. Fast, responsive
3. Experienced in the blogging game
4. Excellent Project Management skills
What I don't want:
1. People who are just here to copy and paste work
2. Lazy people
3. People who are not on this Earth to achieve something (we're building something bigger than ourselves here)