We have built an app that manages hashtags for instagram users. It allows you save hashtag and suggest appropriate relevant hashtag. The project is published but needs final touch up and debugging to do.
We are looking for an exceptional programmer who tries to understand nature of the app.
The design asset, server, and direction are all provided.
The job required you to do following
- Working with Object C programming
- Debugging - Must have proficiency detailed oriented debugging.
- Build pop up message for customer review and linking the company websites, social network
- Linking text data from our server to the app
- Integrating in-app purchase
- Integrating ad (admop) and internal ad.
- Implementing 3d-touch feature
- must know how to use fluid animations for optimal UX
(we have feature similar to following https://youtu.be/NOjrwSlXdWQ?t=40s
grid physics with objects being pushed out when moving)
- integrating Interactive walk-through intro
- Helping with deployments - Must deploy two times during the production.
*You are required to upload the xcode package via Bitbucket after approval from our associate developer on weekly base.
The production time is 3 weeks
Feel free to ask questions!