We're looking for an experienced writer, editor, and content strategist to join our agency team.
You will work with a broad range of clients in all kinds of industries, producing blog content, ebooks, case studies, etc.
The role will involve lots of creative brainstorming, in-depth research, blogging, and editing existing client content to transform it into engaging online content. You’ll also have the chance to use your copywriting skills to craft things like email marketing campaigns, and general website copy.
Ideally you will be:
– Have online blogging/writing experience
– Be able to work to deadlines and produce a set, agreed-upon amount of writing each week/month
– Have great attention to detail with your work requiring little, if any proofing/editing
Ideally we're also looking for:
– Examples of live blog posts you already have
– Have experience with inbound and content marketing
– Can write about a broad range of topics from interior decorating to software
– Are comfortable interviewing clients and other subject matter experts for research via Skype
This is a part time role with estimated 10-15 hours per week at first, with a view to increasing workload after a successful trial period.
Australian writers only please.
This is a remote position with flexible hours. We'll be in regular contact via Skype and will use Basecamp to manage projects.