Experienced Kayaking Writer Needed for Kayaking Book for Beginners
I need someone who can work quickly and start immediately. The writer’s first language MUST be English.
The successful candidate for this position will understand the topic at hand. In this case, ‘Kayaking for Beginners’ and will be able to provide useful, relevant, and experienced knowledge on the subject. MUST BE ORIGINAL CONTENT (Will be checked. Any part of the ebook is plagiarized will not be paid).
I'm looking for long-term partnership, if content is good, I'm planning to have another related topic.
The book should include the following:
– A personalized tone (you and me, one-on-one, etc.)
– Magazine headline-style teasers in the TOC without giving the book away in the TOC
– The use of keywords provided in the title, subtitle, and/or description
– Write as in speaking to someone that have no knowledge on kayaking
– An introduction that excites and sells – what is the problem? What is the solution? Quantifiable and tangible solutions
– A Headline – Background – Resolution – Action Framework throughout the book
o Headline – Why you should be reading this book
o Background – What you will get out of reading this book (state the problem(s) the book will resolve
o Resolution – How to conceptually solve the problem
o Action – A step-by-step process to solve the problem (this would also include tips & tricks)
– Providing the reader with exactly what they’re looking for (how to prepare for kayaking trip, problems they might face & how to fix, explain the kayak equipment and etc.)
– Choose pictures for the book
– Niche research – find out what people are saying about the subject (use resources like Amazon, Reddit, YouTube, etc.) Know your target market and what they’re asking for.
This position will require you to:
– Write a brief descriptions for the book following the H-B-R-A framework above
– Write the book
– Format the book with pictures included, and an interactive TOC
To apply for this position, please respond to this job description with your past work, related experience, and an explanation on why you’d be a perfect candidate for this position. Please keep in mind that grammar, spelling, and punctuation must all be reviewed before any submissions and your edited work will be expected when submitting work to me.
I don’t want to micro-manage the successful candidate so I’d like you to be able to work well on your own and use your own discretion while working.
My pricing is $100/10000 words written and negotiable for the right candidates. The expected delivery time for the books will be 2 weeks from the day you start. The earlier, the better.
To know that you’ve read through all of the requirements, please begin your application with the phrase, ‘Kayak Master’. Any application without this phrase at the beginning will NOT be considered.
This is a ghostwriting position, which means that once your stories are purchased by all, all rights to the work will be relinquished to our publishing company. These rights extend to all parts of the purchased story, and our publishing company will reserve the rights to use the material in any form, including, but not limited to, publishing, distributing, selling and using the story and any or its derivatives as we see fit.