That's what people say about your writing.
Even in a world of constant noise, you can still get the attention of busy people.
You know what to put in and what to leave out for maximum effect.
But there's one more thing. You can wrap your head around new concepts quickly.
We are in a business that can be kinda boring to some people. It shouldn't be, but it sometimes is. Hang with me through this next part…
Our company uses psychometric assessments to evaluate people. As a result, our clients hire faster and more accurately, build stronger (and happier) teams, and can coach team members to their natural strengths.
If you just yawned…
So our stuff gets to some really deep levels. Sometimes even freaky because we can be so accurate about a person without ever meeting them. In fact, I just finished evaluating 2 candidates for CEO of a $300m company, and will never meet the candidates or even speak over the phone. Yet, I told the decision makers everything they need to know, what they've probably missed in previous interviews, and some things they saw but didn't really see until I pointed it out.
*Update* Over the weekend I was informed that the board members hadn't been able to put their finger on what the gnawing issues were, but our written review clarified it. Pretty cool, huh?
After 10 years of doing this and learning the assessments inside-out, we amped it up and created this thing we call SalesHunterDNA. It sees things we can't even see after our 10+ years experience - it's that cool. Imagine having 470 candidates for a position and in less than 30 minutes picking out the top 10 who are above average to excellent. Oh, and without looking at a resume. The client hired 2 of them.
There are 2 parts to what we'd like to do with a keen writer who has so far resisted the urge to yawn even once.
1. Ongoing PR campaigns - details to follow
2. And articles, lots of articles
For the PR, you'll be writing about things like -
• Unveiling our new service, which takes the DNA and makes it available to business owners, sales managers and internal recruiters on a DIY level. It's more exciting than it sounds.
• As we create new DNA models, we want to announce them to the world.
• We're constantly searching for referral partners, and we'd like to announce those when they happen.
• And of course, any success stories.
We'd like to have a press release at least every other month and monthly would be great too.
For the articles, at first we'd like to have one per week. One of these articles per month will be promoted on LinkedIn via Sponsored Content, so it has to really rock.
• Sales recruiting - which is a tricky game because they're…well…sales people. Don't worry, we'll talk through the concepts so you get it.
• Sales problems - letting them know that we understand their world.
• Other things that are of interest to our audience. We'll get collaboratively creative.
What's next? Check out our web site at www.saleshunterdna.com to get an idea of what we do. Then, let's chat about how we might work together and why you bring something special to the table.