Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a very creative designer to create an 80s VHS like intro.
You'll need to be able to re-create a unicorn horse (see picture) and let the unicorn fly around some animated text.
We expect you to have some imagination so we definitely expect that you have some input in the creativity. We have a script with references.
Examples of what we're looking for :
I need a logo for my online ticketing site. We also sell tickets over phone. We provide Air and Bus Tickets. Our specialty is we provide home delivery.
So, everything should reflect on the logo. Color should be suitable to eye.
You need to provide me some sample and I will choose from them. Please note the logo should reflect our business nature and specialty.
For sample free hand drawings are allowed. Sample should be submitted with the bid.
Name of the company is: Aamar Ticket
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Hi, I have 4 sites that I need occasional work done on.
You need to have a positive feedback rating here or on elance. If you are new to Upwork, please provide your Elance user name.
Strong English speaker
Positive feedback here or on Elance
Affiliate marketing experience on Amazon
examples of previous work.
Our desktop application can scrape Google Allinitle but due to recent Google updates we need to improve our scraping algorithm.
We need to update the string of code we use to ask Google the Allintitle results number and to refresh the scraping algorithm behind our tool.
Infact when we send Allintitle request to Google through Get request the tool is continuosly blocked with captcha controls.
- proven experience in web scraping
- proven experience with C# (application is written in Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express)
- basic SEO understanding
- maximum respect of deadlines
- top rated profile on Upwork with great client feedback background
You need to be able to scrape the number of allintitle results from a query such as
as well as results from wrong spelling
Results need to go into the database...
HI, I'm a full time kindle publisher.
I'm looking for somebody that gets me reviews and also submits my ebook to plenty of websites (which I will provide you with).
This person has to be reliable and willing to go the extra mile.
You will have 1 book at the time (unless you can handle more).
1) The book will be at 0.99 for 1 week. You will send this ebook to a lot of websites and directories that require 1 week notice before the ebook is free. Websites and directories will be provided to you.
2) During this 7 days, you will also obtain reviews (I will put money on your amazon gift card in order to swap reviews while the book is at 0.99 cents). Number of reviews will depend.
3) The book will then be free and you will swap reviews with other people. Number of reviews will depend on the book
GENUINE REVIEW SWAP ONLY.
Let me know your thoughts.
Looking for a long-term cooperation.
Creative D3.js developer wanted to build a chart with user interactivity. The data set is small - 120 rows, five columns - so the skill will be in ensuring a professional look and feel.
I'll take guidance but the most likely chart type will be a bubble chart based on the four years of data, however some creativity will be needed as several values overlap, so this will need to be accounted for.
Interactive options/filters will be to select by year (or range of years), search by name, and cause.