I'm looking for an experienced write who knows how to capture the 'voice' of the presenter and will assure my target audience will be salivating for more. When I read it I want it to be informative, lighthearted, in Bill's voice (that's me), and touch and inspire aspiring women, above the age of 33. I want a series (perhaps 6-7 scripts total) of 30-seconds to 1.5-minutes that are FRESH and that specifically appeal to women who have lost themselves in society’s views.
I've managed to source some top ten things that challenge women and will provide this to the selected upworker. My miniature schnauzers name is Billy Junior.
The scripts will be used in a text format for an ebook as well. Because many don't have the time nor the inkling to sit and stare at video
So here's the deal:
What I need from you:
1. Quote for total package (7-scripts of no more than 30-seconds to 1.5-minutes in length)
2. Scripts that are written in my voice and don't read like they're written...make sense?
3. Deadline for delivery within two weeks (preferably in one week)
4. Samples of similar work you've done before (video scripts for other on-air presenters) or writings with familiar subject matter, in textual form.
What I'll provide you with:
1. The information bites to fuel you. They are 10-most stuff and you can use it for developing your creative writing script topics
2. Clips about me (to understand the in Bill's voice part):
3. The money to do it...duhhhhh
So, let's get started. But, ONLY if you can tell me the name and breed of my dog. I will only view submissions that fulfill that request. This way I know you know how to follow rules and are not just some writing mill company.
I've got a big thing for independent, never-say-no, vibrant artists so, chew on that.
Budget is for the total job done.