Yes, Parse will be closing doors in a year. I need this for a prototype meanwhile.
I need an android app that can do the following:
1) User creates a profile for themselves in Parse using name, phone, password, userid.
2) Next, they can link up their ParseUser account with the social networks - Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus. In the 2nd screen, as user links the network, the network lights up from gray icon to color icon.
3) App needs to work on Android 4.2 and above.
4) App is developed fully in Java, Android latest SDK on Android Studio
Sign-off procedure :
1) Source code and APK are provided prior to signing-off.
2) I will review code and describe any bugs to be fixed
3) I will test the app on 2 or 3 versions and verify it works.