I have an existing Apple Script that I need converted into a Windows compatible script. The Apple Script itself does not need to be copied, just the same functions need to be done on a Windows machine, and Windows cannot run Apple Script. The script must do the following (more details and the original Apple Script will be provided):
1. Code shows a window to continue it's use, with an option to abort the script
2. After user clicks "continue", the code will pull html from a website, and search for, filter, and catalog strings of numbers/letters, and also discard ones preceded by the words "duplicate", or "used"
3. Code will generate another window confirming that the strings are ready, and await input to continue
4. After continuing, code will load each string into the windows clipboard, one after another, on a set time scale.
5. After each set of 10 strings, code will pause and await input to continue, and will have an option to reload the previous 10 strings, a counter of how many strings remain, and an option to abort.
6. After all strings have been entered, a final window will appear stating that it is complete, and how many total were done, an option to reload the previous 10, and an option to abort.