The team is looking for a highly motivated Consultant with strong experience in Unified Communications and networking technologies that can lead technical strategy development, planning, design, and project implementation for that framework as it relates to the UCaaS project.
• The subcontractor will be knowledgeable on network technologies (LAN, WAN, Wireless LAN) and other related technologies.
• The subcontractor will be required to collaborate with mobility & email architects and project managers to develop a UCaaS deployment schedule and ensure execution accordingly.
• The subcontractor will need to communicate with outsourced IT suppliers, customers, senior management, security, compliance officials and other members of the IT organization.
• The subcontractor will have responsibility for planning and implementation of Unified Communications technologies at all customer locations via an "as a service" (UCaaS) model. The UCaaS rollout is likely to include all real-time collaboration technologies, including voice, video, instant messaging, and conferencing.
• The subcontractor will assist and help in developing and implementing an internal awareness campaign to ensure end users are aware of the transformative experience offered to them in the form of UC technologies.
• Expert-level familiarity with several of the following products/technologies: Avaya Aura, iOS, SIP, H.323, MGCP, Active Directory
• Working knowledge of PBX integration scenarios (ie. Skype Server deployed with the intent to handle voice communications; including the ability to make inbound and outbound PSTN voice calls via third party PBX, gateway or SIP Trunk
• 7+ years of related IT Networking and Unified Communications experience
• Hands-on experience in UC technologies at a large enterprise or service provider
• Experience in a Solutions Architect role strongly desired
• Deep general proficiency designing and building environments in a distributed, global environment
• Experience architecting and implementing UC solutions in an enterprise setting, especially with migrations of 1,000+ users
• Experience migrating video conferencing and/or legacy telephony infrastructures to UC in an enterprise setting
• Possess a broad overall infrastructure background with proven experience in technology and methodology
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field
• Professional-level Cisco certification in Voice/UC is preferred
Location: Charlotte, NC (50%) and partial remote (50%)
Rate: Fees for services provided will be paid Hourly, plus travel and expenses
Contract: Minimum 3 month, if you work out couple be as long as 18 months.
Contract Type: 1099 or C2C
Travel: Reasonable to expect 50% or less (just to Charlotte)
Schedule: Full-time/40 hours