I am adding a new web page to my site and though it ought to be a rather quick job, I would prefer to have someone with experience do this.
My website is newhomestpa.com and it is wordpress based
I need a new page that is set to display results based on a custom search in order to show new construction homes only.
Visitors will need the ability to filter these results as well.
I'm looking for someone who can get this done fast and cheap as well as having done something similar before, and give me a general walk-through of the plug in once it's all done.
I am willing to pay a monthly cost for a plug-in because I know the good ones cost money, but if you know how to do it for free (legally) that would be optimal.
I have a website with around 15 pages.
I need to make it responsive to mobile devices like Iphone, Ipad, Android Phone & tablets.
If you want to know the domain, you can message me.
If needed we can change the page content, position to make it look ok on mobile
Right now the account.php is a little bit messy. If you can help to move and position it nicely for both desktop and mobile
I'm looking for a developer to code a virtual webcam that is Lync (Skype for Business) Compatible (i.e. that shows up in the list of available webcams in Lync/SFB).
The purpose is to be able to insert an image processing function in the data path after the image captured from a physical webcam in order to alter the video stream presented to Lync.
It must have the following features:
- Provide a means of selecting between multiple physical webcams.
- Allow multiple virtual webcam instances to run simultaneously (connected to different physical webcams).
- Provides a callback interface to allow a filtering function to be inserted between the source webcam image and the image supplied to Lync.
- Provide a sample callback function that implements a blur filter.
- The callback interface should enable calling of C and/or C# functions.
Optional: include interfaces and example code for a simple blur filter built on top of a GPU (Cg/HLSL) shader.