We run a small Property Management business for Single Family Homes. We are in need of a Credit & Collections Associate. The selected candidate would be responsible for keeping the Aged Receivables down by Interacting with tenants regarding Collections of rents, processing the late notices, preparing Pay or Vacates, submitting the evictions to the attorney and filing the collections with a collection agency. Our property management software is Rent Manager a software program designed for property management companies.
The person for the job needs to be extremely accurate, detail oriented and organized. Has to have good communication skills along with an understanding of real estate/property management guidelines and general accounting. Would like to find someone with a minimum of five years experience in this industry.
Primary Responsibilities may include any part of the following processes:
* Collections of Rents
* Communication with tenants & attorneys
* Tenant Ledger Updates
* Spreadsheet preparation as needed
* Other Projects as Assigned
Must be proficient with all of the above plus
* Property Management Software Systems
* QuickBooks would be a plus
* MS Excel
* Self Motivated, Detail Oriented with Critical Thinking ability
* Well Organized and Articulate
* Excellent communication skills
* Positive, "Can Do" Attitude