We are looking for a college student, stay at home mom or dad, or retiree looking for a fun job selling high quality home goods over the phone!
Hi there. I am an investor in an amazing Swedish candle company (Svensk Co - http://www.svenskco.com/) that will soon be branching into home goods. We're looking for someone to help with outbound lead generation and sales calls with stores, boutiques, home goods companies and more.
If you’re interested, then please carefully read this entire page and follow the instructions for the next steps…
This position will work from your own home (remotely) as a key support role on our team. As our “Inside Sales Professional” you’ll work one-on-one with the founder Sofia Svensk.
There's thousands of stores around California and West Coast in the United States that Svensk Co. could get into, but we don't have the bandwidth to A) find them, B) see if they're open to buying high quality candles to sell to customers and c) also produce them and send them to existing customers.
If you are interested the process would be pretty easy:
1. Using Yelp with the following categories: Florist, Jewelry, Home Decor, Women's Clothing, Accessories, Cards and Stationary, Gift Shops
2. Targeting high income areas - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highest-income_ZCTAs_in_the_United_States
3. Calling those stores and walking through a pre-determined script to qualify the store to see if they'd buy.
4. Getting their contact information and email (and saving it in a spreadsheet) to send the more information.
Your job is to create a relationship with the store owner, tell them about our Candles and see if they're interested in carrying the candles in their store. We would send you samples so you would know the product and be knowledgeable about how they are made.
Hours can be flexible, but would start at 10 hours per week Monday through Friday, with the possibility of more hours later if desired. Bonus of $500 and up will be awarded for order over $5,000 / 300 candles. We will also pay you a bonus at the end of every month based on your performance. We are firm believers that your compensation should be directly tied to your work.
This job may be for you if:
- You're a people person.
- You're a self starter.
- You're creative and can think of ideas out of the box on the fly.
- You're a problem solver.
- You're optimistic and like people.
We would need you to understand Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, proficient with emailing and communication, know how to use a computer and phone.
We are looking for highly trustworthy people, who take diligent notes, like to learn and get better, are okay making mistakes but learning from them, can be a good judge of character and understand how to work with people.