My name is Daniel Kvelstad, and I’m the founder of Norwegian Nutrition.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–3 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak and write excellent English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Creating lists of and contacting top bloggers in our industry
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, etc…)
3. Finding & scheduling content to go out on Twitter / Facebook (I can teach you)
4. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
5. Building up our website from scratch
6. Video editing (video blog)
7. Create content for our website
8. Proofreading of content before publishing
9. Landing/squeez pages
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the PST time-zone)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?