We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer and 3D modeller to join our team and work on a range of creative tasks at Makers Empire. These tasks include graphic design, UI/UX design, 3D modelling, and 3D design for 3D printing.
A little bit about Makers Empire:
Makers Empire helps today’s students get ready to thrive in the future. A future where global collaboration, design thinking and problem solving will continue to be essential for successful, enriching lives.
We help educators effectively incorporate 3D design and printing into school curriculum by providing the world’s easiest to use 3D design and printing software, and supporting that with a comprehensive 3D Printing Learning Program – it is the first of its kind anywhere in the world.
We currently serve schools and organisations in Australia, the United States, South Korea and Hong Kong, with expansion into new international markets to follow.
This job will be ideal for you if you:
- are skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender/Cinema4D/3DSMax and other relevant software
- are creative and flexible
- are interested to work with a creative team on an innovative product
- are available immediately and able to work 10-20 hours per week initially
- are interested to consider working full time with us in future
- bonus if you are familiar with Unity 3D and/or 3D printing
Take a look at our project here: http://makersempire.com
Download Makers Empire 3D - Easy 3D Modeling here:
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/makers-empire/id867338125?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makersempire.makersempire
- Windows: http://makersempire.com/win
- Mac: http://makersempire.com/mac