We have a drupal website that we have been working on for a while now that we need to wrap up. The project is basically a normal website, with a big portion of it being a locations listing.
We setup a basic search function by City or Zip code with a map which lists the locations from the nearest to the furthest and displays them as blips on the map.
What we need would be divided into two main categories,
- The responsiveness of the theme.
- On the search page, all locations that come up should be marked on the map.
- Locations show up as snippets of information, a snippet for each location, but some of the data associated with the locations though being added, are not themed yet and hence are not visible.
- We need to add optional check boxes to the search for location features (ex: accepts credit card)
- We need the website to detect devices that have GPS functionality and request access to it, if all goes well it should display a "locate by GPS" button on these devices ONLY otherwise it should default to the normal search function. Please include "I have read and understood the project" at the beginning of your proposal so we would know that you have read it and understood it.
- All candidates need to provide sample of drupal work
- Please include the estimated time of completing this.
- Please include the requested budget.
- Candidate should be able to communicate well in English.
- Candidate should meet deadlines.
Feel free to ask anything.
This is a one time project. However, in the future we would be needing similar work. Once we have a good drupal expert we would be glad not to go through the hiring process again and just use the same individual.