We are a truly unique new digital publication focussed on Technology with ambitious growth expectations. Our audience is truly global but essentially based in the USA, Canada, UK and India. We require an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager, content creator, editor to manage all content of our digital publication that will make our growth plans happen. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to deliver content to an international community of projected 10 million viewers annually concentrated mainly in the USA, Canada, UK and India.
The candidate who will be working closely with the Managing Director may have an option to work remotely from any part of India but must have a strong background in digital preferably in a technology focussed publication and should be capable of devising, developing and driving through a comprehensive marketing plan for the business while exploiting all aspects of the digital platform.
The main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the below:
· Manage end-to-end digital projects and act as the point of contact for clients regarding advertising and other digital management matters.
· Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals (to increase customer ROI) and or suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
· Set digital strategies for our clients considering their specific requirements and obviously coordinate the creation of digital content (including podcasts) with other team members.
· Manage the day-to-day publishing across our social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
· Optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO while maximising engagement, influence and reach across all social media channels.
· Identify and participate in online communities that reflect our focus and service offerings.
· Bring enthusiasm and energy to all social media and content activities.
· Commission, edit and publish content including blogs, photos, videos, images, etc.
· Use measurement tools such as Google Analytics to measure impact of social on website traffic.
· Use common social analytics tools to measure success, identify areas for improvement and apply new techniques to enhance current approaches.
· Analyse digital campaigns success and monitor ROI and KPIs.