We are growing and seeking a strong WordPress developer who is self motivated to work from home and keep up with multiple development projects at any given time. You will be involved in collaborative conversations between our designer and sales and marketing team to provide creative solutions to unique website development situations.
Primarily you will be maintaining existing WordPress websites, converting non WordPress sites to WordPress, and building websites from PSD files using the latest responsive development and WordPress techniques.
We are offering $45 per hour and are estimating 10-15 hours a week.
Ideal Candidate will:
- Be based in the United States
- Be able to work in a virtual team environment
- Be available from 9am-5pm EST to answer development calls/questions
- Provide advice on possible project pitfalls or potential developmental red flags
- Pay attention to details (like: spelling, PSD placement of content, etc…)
- Is able to meet deadlines, despite interruptions, while dealing with multiple projects
- Can meet client deadlines
- Is willing to respond quickly to all client requests
- Can focus on creating awesome, properly built & tested websites with little need for supervision.
- Expert on WordPress/PHP development
- Expert in WooCommerce
- Ability to work with various payment API’s
- Ability to customize/modify existing plugins
- Deep understanding of hosting environments and virtual private servers.
- Experience Editing, testing and customizing WordPress themes
- Builds clean, standards compliant code
- Develop responsive CMS WordPress websites based on Photoshop PSD files
- Ensure websites function on all browsers and mobile devices/platforms and can handle compatibility issues as they arise
- Test, debug, and ensure all website functionalities are working as specified.
- Attend weekly conference call team meetings to provide feedback and updates on current projects.
If interested in applying,
- please include the word "concantinate" anywhere in your reply
- send us a summary of your development experience
- send us a summary of your WooCommerce experience and work you've done
- links to any websites you've developed