Looking for a human calculator and number cruncher to fill the shoes of an accountant for our company. Working directly with our Management Staff. This individual is hired on for part-time basis. Doing all types of accounting work for small business. Don't apply if you don't have an accounting background and don't have a long-term goal of being an accountant for small businesses. Pay Attention! Use this to answer the questions below, your strength is x-ray vision.
- CPA Certification
- Excellent English Skills both written and spoken.
- At least 5 Mbps internet connection speed
- Webcam, with working headphones/microphone and camera
- Skype, Google Drive, Email Program
- Have backup power supply for your computer
- Overlapping timezone to work from 8:00AM PST to 4:00PM PST for more than 3 HRs. Also, this cannot be during your own timezone's 12AM to 6AM.
- 3+ years of successful experience in bookkeeping
- Familiarity with iCloud, Asana, Insightly, Quickbooks, or Google drive.
- Preference for those who are Xero certified or have experience with Xero
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as the bookkeeping SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the company
- Participate in bookkeeping related decision-making process for company
- Provide proposals for solutions to bookkeeping tasks and projects
- Handle bookkeeping for our company and clients
- Maintain financial files and documents for our company
- Use Xero accounting software to do bookkeeping
- Generate receipts, invoices, financial reports, and other financial documents
I've been told I'm a great boss, no complaints, and very thorough with my explanations and step by step tutorials. I don't have unrealistic expectations other than that you enjoy your job and for you to put your best effort all the time.