• Work with designers and UX experts to build websites, web applications, and interactive visualizations that are user-focused and consistent.
• Converting PSD designs into WordPress themes
• Creating WordPress themes from scratch, as well as modifying existing themes
• Troubleshooting issues including CSS, JS, browser compatibility, responsive design, layouts, etc.
• Utilizing advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Light to moderate back-end development (we would like you to have some experience, but you also must be willing to learn).
• Experience building and managing WordPress themes and the WordPress environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dependable and task-oriented with proven track record of keeping deadlines.
• Work well with a cross-functional team.
• Ability to collaborate with designers to rapidly prototype ideas.
• Strong passion for open source software.
• Web standards, design fundamentals, browser compatibility, known issues for all major browsers and operating systems.
• WordPress, including enough knowledge of PHP
• Familiarity with popular frameworks
• 5 years experience in developing and maintaining front-end web solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, design, or a related field is preferred.
Types of Projects We Do:
WordPress websites (some with and some without a blog) for small and large businesses, multisite networks, social communities and lots of social media integration.
WordPress with E-Commerce (WooCommerce experience is a plus!)
WordPress Multisite and BuddyPress
Membership sites with WordPress