We require a mobile friendly web application
The theme is for based on ERP, CRM, MRP and towards the Fresh Produce Industry.
The site will have the following users:
- Area Manager
- Trade Customers
- Domestic Customers [consumers].
The site needs to offer the supply and services of registered butchers, who list their products, list the price available, list a trade customer price, list a consumer price, assign volume discounts.
In addition to the general stock management, listings, ordering systems, tracking etc, the site also needs to have a customer loyalty program, whereby customers can earn points on purchases and earn rewards, to use such points, on future purchases.
The development requires a well researched analysis on the languages and components. This is highly critical, so that there are no issues in future and all aspects are extensible, and the application is also scaleable, within minimal fuss at future points.
The successful candidate must be able to carry out the pre analysis of the project, prior to it going to the development phase. This includes all wireframes etc, after having discussed and gone over the requirements. This part need a lot of experience and background in systems, to be able to intuitively pick up on various aspects, functions, the way process flows and such things in the world of ERP, CRM, ONLINE ORDERING, SUPPLIERS, DELIVERY, STOCK MANAGEMENT etc.
The development also requires a great level of creativity, with new and more efficient ways of developing and presenting the solution and its respective functions.
We would ideally require the development team to be ongoing dedicated to this project, to carry out ongoing work and enhancements.
To be successfully considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- up to date knowledge
- an ability to track and report on the development process seamlessly [ideally having a job management portal, and not just communicate from emails only
- a mock up on your own servers
- a willingness more to develop solutions on contract for an ongoing level as the foremost principle
- a regularity and being up to date in communication, responses, and not "disappear" for periods of time
- a reliable background
- consistency in the discussions and enough patience to allow for our customers to make up their minds and decisions.
- a dedicated solutions developer, and not just a "gamer" trying to make a few bucks on the side. Thus vital in knowing business processes and development methods of management.
- a written demonstration from your end, on how you see the project, your idea of it, and how you are able to also enhance and add ideas and value to the project [to which you will be rewarded well].
The initial seed project budget to get up and going is $AUD2500. This is also an ongoing project with more additions at stages after the first stage for seed deployment has been completed. Quotes that are considered are based on what you as a development team can offer for that amount, and the quality and churn in a reasonable time frame.