An innovation firm of the Valley (yes the Silicone Valley) is hiring an email marketer.
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and clickthrough rates climb higher and higher? We're seeking an email marketer to join our team. You'll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business' email marketing success.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to mentor and investor networks.
- Access to innovative tech solutions.
- Cool co-workers.
- Chances to help to launch the next Dropbox or the next Youtube, or die trying.
• Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action in our email sends.
• Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows to convert leads.
• Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
• Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
• Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
• Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
• Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
• Familiar with some, if not all, of the following: Mailchimp, mail-up, marketo, get drip, hubspot,
• Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
• A quick learner