- Are you looking a LONG-TERM job which get well-paid with a kindest client?
- Are you an experienced writer/blogger for Pain Relief, Massagers, or Health, Personal care related appliances/products?
If YES, you have come to the RIGHT PLACE and you're the RIGHT ONE for my project.
What is the job about?
- I have a website about some products to help relive pain, massager, and sleep better. I need a writer who will help to write articles (tips/guides) about that.
Example: I have a product like "lumbar support cushion", and writer will write some articles about it like:
+ Combining Lumbar Back Support and Seat Cushions—Guide
+ How to Sit When Driving to Relieve Neck and Lower Back Pain
At the first time of job, I will give you instruction/topics to write, but when you get familiar with my website/products, you will have to research about what topic you should write.
Key requirements for this project:
- The writing's content MUST be 100% UNIQUE on the INTERNET.
- The writing's content MUST be 100% DEFECT-FREE (misspelling, grammar error…).
What does the job need from you?
- Have experienced in writing articles about Pain Relief, Massager, or Health, Personal care appliances/products.
- MUST be a professional writer with high responsibility.
- Be a detailed-attention and open mindset one.
- Delivery your writing on time with high quality.
How much do you get?
- You will be getting paid for what you deserve.
- Basically, you will get $1.2 for each 100 words.
- You can get more if your work proves you're worth it.
What is my plan?
- My intent is to find someone I like working with and have this turn into a long-term project lasting several years.
- I have a huge order for whoever continues to work with me after this initial project.
NOTE: Add "INTERESTED" at the beginning of your proposal to make sure you go through my job.