I would like a logo and font/branding for my not for profit start up called Enablr.
Enablr is a non-profit online fundraising platform for chaities and non-profit organisations.
I am thinking the logo could be like an 'e' which becomes a tick (like a tick of approval). Was thinking a shade of green or aqua or blue. Would also be great if the 'e' turning into a tick kind of looked like a love heart.
I'm looking for someone who has created before a mobile app with the catalogue
The industry i want to focus on is real estate developers.
The app will be used for tablet and will be used in kiosk booth.
We a startup company and provide virtual assistance to our clients , we have many clients in pipe but we are in need of some Adult Virtual Assistant that can do the administrative tasks. I need 2 female virtual assistant per day. Must also have a skype for interview. thank you
I want to set up a payment option (COD) and Shipping rate (TBA) for the wholesale group ONLY.
So I need to hide these options from the retail group.
ASAP please. Please provide quote and how soon you can do this.
I'm looking for a graphic designer who is awesome at clear cutting people out of photos.
What we are looking for is for someone to to clear cut both a head and shoulders shot and a full length shot of our agents.
We then need you to re-size the head and shoulders shot and put it on a light blue background and also on a dark blue background.
We also need the full length shot re-sized for our website.
(see attachment for more information) This is classed as one job.
We are looking for you to supply us with five PSD files for each version and 3 high res JPGs. The JPGs are the head and shoulders shots with different backgrounds and the full length shot for the website.
This job is on a on-going basis and could be any where from 1 - 5 jobs a week.
If you are interested in the job, can you please let me know how much for each job. Can you also let me know the turn around time.
I'd also like to see the quality of your work so will send you an example if you are interested...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am wanted to compare the various third party providers of Image Recognition Software.
For example, Catchoom; TinEye; Google; CEEQTM, etc.
The application I am looking for is the ability for this software to compare an App Icon Image against a database of 2 Million + App Icon Images.
Research needs to consider:
1. Speed for Search
2. Accuracy of Search
3. Your personal evaluation - the Good, the Bad, the Ugly when comparing them against each other.
Please ask any questions.
I have many apps and I will be publishing to Apple. I will need 5 each iPhone and iPad screenshots for each.
If you only have one of the 2 devices, then that's fine. I can just resize the images.
Cost is cheap as this is easy work!
I am ready to get started now.
We are looking for a professional and talented freelancer who is able to design and construct a modern and responsive PC and Portable devices platforms ecommerce site.
The project details are as follows:
1. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design and construct a fully functional ecommerce site.
2. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design and implement a full access back-office.
3. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design and implement a customer Password Protected registration section.
4. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to incorporate a responsive banner.
5. The successful candidate must possess SEO experience
6. The successful candidate must have Social-Media knowledge, experience and skills
7. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design a Logo
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are a start up looking for a rock star developer who can take our current product to next level.
1) 3+ years experience with
2) 3+ years experience with AngularJs
3) Ability to design user centric UI design
4) Willing to work in small sprints cycles
5) Should be willing to work at least 40 hours a week
6) Work experience with AWS, Elastic cache, MySql
7) Work experience with HighCharts a plus not necessary
Please apply only if you qualify for the job. This job has potential to turn full time in 2 months.