We need a .NET expert with good knowledge of JS to become a part of our team. We use advanced .NET concepts and you should be very familiar with those.
• Minimum 4 years experience in .NET and related Technologies.
• Experience with 2 large development projects covering entire SDLC .
• Strong in Mobility and Cloud technologies.
• Experience working directly with clients and various 3rd parties.
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with product owners, project management, business analysts, and stakeholders.
• Deep technical knowledge in systems, application frameworks, database optimization, and experience being solely responsible for the success of software development projects.
• Hands-on experience with SDLC methodologies and best practices including Rational Unified Process, deployment automation, code reviews, and test driven development.
• Proven record of interpreting and fulfilling requirements by developing high performing, scalable and maintainable solutions with multiple technologies and vendors.
• ASP.NET 4.5, C#/VB .NET, MVC
• SQL Server , MySQL, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Linq
• HTML5, CSS , Kendo Framework, Knockout, AngularJS, JQuery, WPF(UI)/WCF, Soap and Web Services
• Multi threading & Messaging Systems
• Experience Configuring Third Party Vendor Software
• Experience in configuring/navigating Windows Servers, specifically IIS
• Required knowledge in unit (JUnit, Black and White Box testing) testing and deploying new systems to production
• C#/VB .NET
• Kendo UI
• Data Manipulation
• XML, XSLT and Xpath
• SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
• SQL Server (SQL/T-SQL)
• Reporting Technologies
• SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
• SAP Crystal Reports
• Document Generation
The candidate will be working around 30 - 40 hours per week.
This position requires candidate to be available at least 3 hours per day during our working hours (EST timezone).