Hello, I am looking to do a series of 'mid life' meditations. These would be geared towards people who are finding themselves in a mid life crisis, or feeling like they are on the verge of it, and giving them a series of meditations to help them refocus on themselves, find harmony with their inner selves, and also work on their outer selves, career paths, etc.
I know this is a variety of topics, which is why I think I need to create a series of scripts to get to this goal.
Each script should be comprised of:
- Short Introduction - Letting the listener know what they are going to hear and the goal. (100 - 150 words)
- Preparation - a short script getting the person into a relaxed location and state (100 words or less I would imagine)
- Meditation Content - This should scripting to allow approximately a 20 minute meditation. Usually, I believe, this comes out to 750-1000 words which are nicely spaced out in a recording with musical accompaniment.
So each total script is only about 1,000 - 1,250 words.
These will be recorded and used as a product for students who are currently lost in mid life and looking for a way to refocus, refresh themselves, etc.
I would like first a bid for the first 5 scripts of this series. I am happy to discuss possible topics, as you are the experts on meditation scripts, but I am thinking perhaps some could be along the lines of
- Lessening/Removing Anxiety
- Boosting Self Esteem in Middle Age (You're not past your prime)
- Gaining Focus on Life's Priorities
- Finding Your Passions (filling the void you are feeling)
Please send your ideas for topics.
I ONLY need scripts, I do not need any audio services.
I have a meager budget for these first pieces, but if it goes well, there will be more down the road.