Experienced Cookbook Writer Needed for Anti-Inflammation Cookbook
I’m looking for a writer who understands the causes of chronic inflammation and the diets necessary to relieve such symptoms. I need somebody who is able to work quickly and start immediately. First language MUST be English.
The successful candidate for this position will understand the topic at hand. In this case, ‘Anti-Inflammation Diet’ and will be able to provide useful, relevant, and experienced knowledge on the subject.
The book should include the following:
– A personalized tone
– Clever detailed title that shows readers the purpose of the book and why it is different from others in the same category (i.e. budget friendly, includes exercise information that is also relevant to reduction of inflammation)
– The use of keywords in the title, subtitle, and/or description
– An introduction that excites and sells – what is the problem? What is the solution? Quantifiable and tangible solutions
– A Headline – Background – Resolution – Action Framework throughout the book
o Headline – Why you should be reading this book
o Background – What you will get out of reading this book (state the problem(s) the book will resolve)
o Resolution – How to conceptually solve the problem
o Action – A step-by-step process to solve the problem (this would also include recipes)
– Providing the reader with exactly what they’re looking for (how to make delicious meals for the anti-inflammation diet, how to be budget friendly with ingredients, how to make meals quickly, etc.)
– Niche research – find out what people are saying about the subject (use resources like Amazon, Reddit, YouTube, etc.) Know your target market and what they’re asking for.
This position will require you to:
– Write a brief description for the book following the H-B-R-A framework above
– Choose pictures for the book
– Write the book
– Format the book with pictures included
To apply for this position, please respond to this job description with your past work, related experience, and an explanation on why you’d be a perfect candidate for this position. Please keep in mind that grammar, spelling, and punctuation must all be reviewed before any submissions and your edited work will be expected when submitting work to me.
I don’t want to micro-manage the successful candidate so I’d like you to be able to work well on your own and use your own discretion while working.
The expected delivery time for the books will be 3 weeks from the day you start. The earlier, the better.
To know that you’ve read through all of the requirements, please begin your application with the phrase, ‘Ready for Business’. Any application without this phrase at the beginning will NOT be considered.