This project should be very simple for someone who is experienced. A competitive bid will lead to future work. To avoid automatic bidding, please include the word “turtle” in your bid.
Objective: Phase 1 of our project will require an expert in Amazon IoT, using MQTT protocol, to receive and push data from our devices. Using a simple web interface, all devices can be monitored and managed.
Offer: We are willing to pay up to $1,000 USD for the completion of Phase 1 of our project. As we consider this Phase 1, there will be at least two additional versions. We would like to use the same developer for all phases.
Summary: We need to have 5 things developed for our project:
(1) Develop a web interface using Node JS polling data every 30 seconds and push/pull to device, Amazon IoT, or DB
(2) Create simple way to register new devices and assign certificates without using Amazon's AWS interface
(3) Ensure seamless two-way communication between device, Amazon IoT, and DB
(4) Build a DynamoDB that stores history, current values, and users for the web interface
(5) Send notifications using Twilio under certain conditions.
We have already programmed the device software to communicate to Amazon IoT.
Wireframes for the web interface will be provided to the winning bidder. We need a working web interface, but we will do all styling using CSS.
A technical document for the devices will be provided to winning bidder. This will provide a lexicon for data values and names.
Completed Project: A project will be considered complete when all five (5) items in this project summary are delivered and tested.
Intellectual Property: Any source code developed for this project should be considered the exclusive property of our company and cannot be shared/sold/re-used after funds are released.
If this project seems remotely difficult, please do not place a bid. We will be paying for a completed project and not for time spent, learning, or effort to complete.
Thank you and good luck bidding!