PLEASE NOTE: only developers in the Sydney timezone +/- 2 hours will be considered.
This needs changing in 3 ways:
1. A database will be set up to store the content
2. The API will be run nightly to download the content from the source, so there is no live API call, it is just retrieved from the DB
3. A simple web portal will be built to action running the API ad hoc, and modifying the content of the DB
4. The JS will be modified to render the content onto a slightly different site as currently and retrieve the content from the DB above, rather than the remote server via API.
The infra is AWS.
There will be up to 10000 calls of the JS per hour so it needs to be super efficient.
I realise this is not enough detail for you to come up with a formal quote, so instead I would like you to comment on your:
- What you would build the portal in (Php / mysql etc.) and your experience of building such cron job applications
- Your experience with AWS
- JS skills to achieve the above
I have a detailed spec that will be provided after you have signed an NDA.
Please provide your hourly rates.