Hi my name is Josh and I run http://expertphotography.com/
We're a well established 5-year-old photography blog, providing educational resources for mostly beginner photographers.
We currently have an editor, but she can't provide us with the hours we require, so she's decided it's best to give the job to someone else.
The job includes:
- Editing blog posts for spelling, punctuation, grammar, and formatting
- SEO research on the types of content we want to write about
- Finding writers who can write for us
- Managing a team of writers
You will be provided with:
- An almost unlimited budget for paying for content
- The right to work as many hours as you'd like, provided you can find the writers
- SEO tools for research
- A platform for managing the blog post schedule
- Training on how to use wordpress and notes on the house style
To apply for the position, please provide me with content that you have edited and I will test the readability. Once I have narrowed down the list of applicants, you will be provided with notes on the house style, and an unedited article for you to edit.
Do not message me, please provide everything I may need in your cover letter. This can't be overstated enough.