i need a web application redesigned. It already uses Twitter Bootstrap and a theme called unify:
I need it redesigned using the SAME tools; namely Twitter Bootstrap and Unify theme and it has to be responsive.
Why? Because the website has changed over time without a UX designer being involved.
You can find the working test application website (.NET) here:
There are approx. 30 pages, however designing 10 pages will cover all the variants.
Only apply if you are a UX designer and can deliver me the source files.
What you need to do in order to be shortlisted:
- You must be a UX designer
- SHOW ME PROOF that you can do what I am asking for.
- You must be able to deliver me the source files
- Tell me what your approach would be
- Tell me how quickly you can deliver
- Show me which websites in your portfolio were created using Twitter Bootstrap.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
The freelancer must be able to write french articles (anything from 400 to 1500 words) on specific topic product, for a review site.
- Must write french <<<< MANDATORY
- Will research about a product and describe it, synthesize reviews found online and create a full article, with paragraphs.
- Must be able to synthesize informations found online.
- All texts must pass copyscape.
+++++ Please write the cover letter in French. +++++
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Weekly quality content and blog articles needed!
We are looking for exceptional ghostwriters who have passion for writing effective high quality articles. Someone who we can build long term working relationship with for the future projects.
1. We need articles in the following area
- Website design & development and Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Internet Marketing
- Making Money Online
2. You will be writing various type of content including tips, how-to, guide, review of product/service
3. Number of articles: 3-15 articles per week
4. Length of article: 1,000 - 2,000 words per article (We will perform word count)
5. Any revision must be provided within 1-2 days
6. You MUST create compelling and irresistibly article title and content
7. Content MUST be high quality and 100% unique. No spinning article. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I'm looking for a talented sales consultant to conduct cold-calling from a list of several thousand leads in Salesforce.
I want a very relaxed approach. The goal is not to close a deal, or even try to sell anything at all. I simply want someone to introduce my company with a brief overview of our services, communicate the value proposition, reinforce that the call isn't about sales - just letting the customer know we are ready to help, asking for permission to contact him/her again to offer help, asking about any immediate needs that are critical to the security of the company, and asking for a follow-up meeting to talk in detail about how our company can help.
I have 3 different scripts that I would like to split test.
You are free and encouraged to modify them to fit each situation and come across as natural and genuine.
Budget: I am offering a performance-based incentive of $30 per qualified lead. "Qualified" means you have documented the pain point...
I am looking for sellers that are self going. The job is to sell advertisements for a new search engine. Must speak english. The salary is commission pr sale.
More information when you apply for the job.
To debug the Sign up / Login process of the existing android mobile app. The existing app is a social network for skill based learning.
To deploy the app on the GooglePlay.
1. Building of app
The code gets compiled and apk gets created. After installing the app, when we open the app we get an error (screenshot attached).
2. Sign up
Once this issue is resolved, there is a Signup function on the Splash screen. On the signup screen, put in all the details and then click profile photo using Camera function. The user is abruptly taken back to the Splash screen. (screenshot attached)
The ideal behaviour is - after clicking the profile photo, it should stay on the Signup screen; he should be able to see the profile photo. On submit, the home screen should be displayed.
(Document with screenshots attached)
Served used - parse.com
I'm looking for a writer based on following criteria:-
1) To research and write about 7,000 words on "how-to" ebook with $70USD budget;
2) Payment will be made upon full completion with no upfront fees; and
3) Delivery date must be within 14 days upon acceptance of the project.
Contain of the eBook must fulfill the followings:-
1) Original content and must pass copyscape;
2) Be written in a positive and conversational tone;
3) Free from grammar or spelling errors
Upon completion of project, you agree to give me full rights to the eBook & its content.
Lastly, please send me your work samples.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
About the BigSubex web app:
1. The UI layer using Thymeleaf and Spring MVC controllers have been implemented (Eclipse,
Gradle etc.) for the presentation tier that is completed to a great extent. For both,
the technologies used are well described in the book - Pro Spring MVC: with Web Flow
by Marten Deinum etc., Apress.
2. Now, the domain model for the registration of the "non-user as a guest2 should be developed
using the technologies described in the book - POJOs in Action by Chris Richardson.
Te registration use-case can be roughly described as follows.
The guest (a non-user) hits the button GuestLogin (MVC element) and enters an email and
a password (pw) for registering a company. The system first verifies that the guest is not
a user (GuestRepository). It then updates the guest by storing the entered email and pw for
the registration into the GuestRepository, and displays the GuestRegistration form.
The guest fills up and submits the GuestRegistration...