Fidare Management Inc is a practice management MSO providing administrative support to a geriatric medical practice, our primary insurer is Medicare along with several secondary insurers. Duties of the Revenue Cycle Manager are as follows:
1. Provide guidance between billing staff, clinic providers, and our management team.
2. Evaluate and resolve rejections and denials queue in conjunction with in house medical biller.
3. Researches, negotiates with, and creates contracts with new and existing insurance companies. Monitors successful contractual compliance.
4. Review existing coding and make coding and charting recommendation to maximize reimbursement while maintaining medicaly appropriate standards.
5. Reconcile patient accounts and postings. Formalize the posting, patient billing and writeoff process.
We are currently billing around