Ongoing contact person for WP development and casual consulting / question/answer to facilitate forward movement in the development and evolution of our new WP website.
1) Someone who is a native english speaker. Not 2nd language. Even if you feel you are fluent. Please only native english speakers. This is mostly because I have found that I am a less-than-great communicator, and have run into countless problems centered around communicating in jobs thus far. Native english speakers at least eliminate a huge contributing element to this problem. So its imperative for me. If we speak by voice and you have an accent, this will be indicative that you are not a native english speaker.
2) Please be in the United States, Western Europe, or Australia.
3) Please be an individual, not a company.
4) Someone who is available on Skype daily, ongoing. Even if we aren't currently in the midst of any projects with WP. I would like someone I can toss questions to, get answers, and move forward, as I do a lot of my own WP work. You can bill me for time spent consulting in these circumstances. Easy money :) But being online and accessible to answer questions is a big part of this for me. If I have to email or call you just to initiate conversation, I lose momentum and get stuck, unable to move forward with my work until I hear back.
5) Someone expert level with WP customization, proper protocol, proper development, best practices, etc. There may be customizations to our theme (Gadgetine) or we may need pages built using Visual Composer or otherwise. But I need someone who can verify their WP development skills either via reviews on upwork, or other.
If you can impress the developers in the WordPress IRC channel with your knowledge, I will be impressed.
6) Extensive knowledge of plugins and available resources to extend and enhance the functionality of our site. Basically someone who has been immersed in the WordPress culture for quite some time, and is current and active in the community.
Please have references whom we can contact that we can verify your WP development knowledge.