Top-notch education content is a cornerstone of our company. Our programs help people worldwide transform their personal and professional lives how? Our courses help people grow their businesses and leverage their time to get more results out of their business.
We are looking for an experienced web-savvy Project Coordinator to help us streamline production and execution of our programs to the highest level of consistent quality and speed, as well as create the stability necessary to sustain this growth into the future. Someone who is passionate about putting in all the pieces of a vision together make a web based education platform thrive.
As Web Project Coordinator & Video Editor, you’ll be accountable for editing course lesson recordings, encoding them to be web ready, uploading to membership websites and filling in all pre-written information and details to ensure great course launches You’ll be a vital part of the team that keeps projects moving forward and you will help coordinate what needs to happen on the product and education side to get customers a better experience.
You’ll use wordpress and major education platforms (Udemy) so an understanding of how they work is key. You’ll also take pre-existing email copy and create emails and automations with them.
You’ll be trained in all our programs and frameworks and techniques we’ve created to help people achieve their aspirations. You’ll also have pre-created systems and processes so you’ll know exactly what to do next in the project so you can focus on moving it forward. You’ll also help create systems so as more team members join you can move toward hiring paying tasks and projects.
You'll be immersed in the technologies, systems and processes we use to power our business. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company and have a direct impact with our students. Our course growth efforts are evolving and we need people who can evolve with us.
- Take pre-planned courses and move them from production to live for sales
- Take unedited content and edit it to be consistent and quality, add necessary bumpers and encode to be web ready (as long as you understand video editing, we have all the systems and tools to make this happen)
- Be able to figure out every moving piece needed to publish a course (description, images, section descriptions, bumpers, and more).
- Effectively input pre-written information and videos into membership areas for student consumption and course launches
- Manage and create products in our membership areas through wordpress and major education platforms
- Implement pre-written emails into our email marketing platform and automation platform
- Help manage customer support through our online support portal
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience project coordinating for online websites
- Prior working knowledge of video editing processes and skills
- Familiarity with ActiveCampaign or other CRM systems highly desired.
- Strong writing skills with ability to engage customers with a high degree of professionalism and warmth
- Demonstrate proficiency in tackling complex projects and simplifying them into step by step processes
- Technically inclined, with broad knowledge of browsers, MAC and PC platforms, mobile devices, WordPress, and collaboration tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Apps, Excel, MS Office products and other productivity applications.
- Self-starter / self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and proofreading capabilities.
- Very detail oriented to the point where you write the word freedom in the subject line, being detail oriented is very important to higher quality products for our clients
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment and be willing to “do what it takes” without getting frazzled. When frazzled, communicates with team to get help problem-solving.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with peak periods and demands of our business.
- Outstanding attitude - readily accepts change, takes initiative, and responds positively to suggestions and constructive criticism.
- Using Apple computers is a large plus but not required
- Able to work remotely (with your own phone, headset, laptop and high speed internet access )
This is 100% virtual job - you can work from home!
If you think you’d be a great addition to our team, click the “Submit A Proposal” button below to submit your application.