We are looking for a Back-End Java Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the front end. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is important.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security, authentication
- Ensure that the database design is proper and has indexes and queries are optimal
- You would be designing, documenting and developing the REST API, the REST API would be consumed by the front end. They need to designed keeping performance and data transfer overhead in mind.
- You would also be integrating with the 3rd party API like mailgun for sending and receiving emails, stripe for payments.
Skills And Qualifications
- Expertise in Java8
- JPA, Unit Testing
- REST API (designing and implementing)
- MySQL, SQL Query
- Using 3rd party API to build stuff like mailgun and stripe.
- Logging and Analytic frameworks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (we use bitbucket)
- Understanding of JWT, AuthToken etc.
Any experience with AngularJS or Front End Skills would be a bonus.