I´m looking for qualified, (college-level) professors that can develop super student-friendly courses for the subjects stated below:
History of the United States
Human Growth and Development
Introduction to Educational Psychology
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Social Sciences and History
Western Civilization I:
Ancient Near East to 1648
Western Civilization II:
1648 to the Present
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
Principles of Management
Principles of Marketing
Human Resources Management
The professor will need to take table of contents outlined by us on the subject it chooses, and prepare notes that are engaging and easy to understand, keeping an average student in mind. The syllabi we use are very similar to any table of contents from standard college-level books (such as McGraw-Hill Introcution to Psychology for the course of the same name).
The professor will need to record its course material, using audio and video, in short lessons (no more than 8 minutes for each of the lessons inside the course). That means that the professor will be using its own voice and other tools it may have at its disposal: powerpoint, free animations, or anything you want.
That´s why we need qualified professors, as this will be a breeze for the professor if he or she is a connoisseur on its subject.
This material will be used for a new beta website that it´s been finished, but not up yet: brookcollege.
There will be two options you can choose to work with us:
1. You can become a partner and develop (a) course(s) for the site. The site will be mainly geared to students who need to pass exams such as CLEP, DTTS an UEXCEL. It also will be geared to high-school students who wish to improve their grades. At the beginning, the site will offer free access to all of our courses for anyone who signs up as a free memeber. So if you choose this option, you´ll share our profits. Nothing as we gain momentum; after we generate hundreds of thousands of members (even millions), then we´ll charge each member a monthly fee of $14 USD, at the beginning, and the monthly profit for each professor will be based on the courses he/she added to the site. So, let´s say that we had 900,000 free members, and when we require them to pay a monthly subscription, only 5% of them stay; therefore, the gross revenue would be $630,000 USD ($14 USD * 45,000 members). 20 % of that amount would be for the managers and starters of the site (10 people). The other 80% would be distributed among the 30 professors. Therefore, if the site is making $630,000 per month, $126,000 (20%) will be for the 10 managers and starters of the site, and $16, and $504,000 for the remaining 30 professors ($16,800 per month, each). You´ll need to record your course material, in short lessons (no more than 8 minutes for each of the lessons inside the course) using your voice and other tools you may have at your disposal: powerpoint, free animations, or anything you want.
2. The second option is that you create and sell your course to us. Name your price. However, in this case, we´ll have the rights for the whole course(s) and you won´t receive any monthly passive income once the site takes off.
This is a long-term project (for professors who choose the first option) that will generate a great passive income for all the people involved. Think about this like a more targeted, more exclusive Udemy website, where you won´t have to compete against tens of thousands of teachers to get a sale, but where you´ll receive your monthly check even if your course is not watched at all. The main staff for this site are investors, website, administrative and SEO people that will rank and promote this site inside its specific niche.
If you´re interested, just send me a message.