Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Wanted a social media manager who can takeover the social media management inside socialsprout.
You must have excellent written communication and time management skills. You should have prior experience in managing social media accounts in different platforms and be able to handle multiple accounts.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
On Magento, we need the sort order of products to be amended on list.phtml (category pages and search pages) so that the following rule applies:
If the product is in stock; sort by newest added first
if the product is out of stock; push to the end
if the product is out of stock; sort by out of stock status last modified shows first
so lets say for example I have 3 watches
if I sell item B today, it will be the most recent 'sold' item , if I sell (change to out of stock) item C tomorrow, it will come before item b. If I change item B to 'in stock' and then back to 'out of stock' then it will come before item b.
#item A out of stock on 20 july
#item B out of stock on 19 july
#item C out of stock on 21 july
then product order on category page should be C,A,B
This website displays traffic and travel in Queensland (http://131940.qld.gov.au/Home.aspx)
I want to use this information on my Wordpress website and display the Map on my website.
The information on the website is available as GeoJSON and RSS feeds.
API specification shown attached.
Wordpress Admin details will be provided to the successful person:
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are an award winning design practice based in London. We have developed our website to a good level, with some SEO work and analytics.
We now want to work with someone who can develop the backend further and set up weekly reporting on use via google analytics and provide smart ways to extend our impact with expert SEO advice.
I want you to create a spreadsheet that
- important company events/tasks throughout the year (July to June), on a master schedule These may be a half-day task or a multi-week task.
- who is assigned to each task day by day
- on the master schedule, what each employee has scheduled (days broken into thirds), to appear below the company events/tasks
- A manager to set up the public holidays for the year
- a manager to enter the company events throughout the year (tasks)
- a manager to assign people to each task. If the task is over multiple days, allow easy entry across the whole task (same people for all days), or allow individual days to be specified (different people on different days)
- a manager to access all spreadsheets for the company tasks and for employees
- an employee to access their own spreadsheet and the master schedule, but not access other employee's spreadsheets
- an employee to enter when they have appointments or leave