Experience: Must have experience building chrome extensions with portfolio. And strong Upwork profile.
This chrome extension should do the following when the user is on a Amazon product page.
1. Icon (small image) appears in right corner inside the address bar, that opens up a popup when clicked.
2. When the icon is clicked, a popup should drop down from it of specific width/height. It should only have one text field for “username”. And no text box for URL, and no button for “submit”. I will provide you with sample html/css code that you can use to style the popup. 3. The form in popup will be submitted with an “enter” on the keyboard.. or clicking anywhere on the entire popup page.
- Don’t clear the username field after the user submits it.
- If username text box is empty, then show a message below it: “Enter username please” - Ideally, the user will only have to enter their username once, and the extension remembers it.
- When the form is submitted successfully, a message should appear below the username text box.
Send form data directly to Google Form with AJAX:
Google Form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RZzN626xw-dZKItU85ThTyQcv2ypOJRFaI4DE9yzuqg/viewform
How to send to Google Form with AJAX: https://wiki.base22.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=72942000
I'm happy to provide more screenshots if needed.
In your proposal answer these questions:
1. What chrome extensions have you built before? Please link to 2 extensions that you are most proud of.
2. Who is your favorite superhero - Iron man or Superman?
3. What questions do you have for me?
Approximate project duration: 2 hours.